Life Insurance Lawyer Wilmington Delaware
Wilmington is a great place, with Winterthur, the Riverfront, Blue Rocks, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Delaware, contact us today!
Yes, an incorrect age on a life insurance application could potentially be a basis for a denied life insurance claim. Life insurance premiums are typically based on age, so if the insured provided inaccurate information about their age, the insurance company may deny the claim or reduce the benefit amount. Additionally, if the insured misrepresented their age with the intention of obtaining lower premiums, the insurer may consider this to be insurance fraud and may deny the claim or cancel the policy. It is important to provide accurate information on a life insurance application to avoid any issues with a potential claim in the future.
Recent Wilmington Delaware Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- MassMutual competing beneficiaries interpleader $145,800.00
- American United denied life insurance claim $109,000.00
- United Republic incorrect age on the application $50,000.00
- Summit National COVID-19 rejected death $115,000.00
- Pacific Life rejected sickness exclusion $73,000.00
- AD&D denied claim Wilmington Delaware $24,000.00
- Lumico spouse vs ex-spouse beneficiary dispute $152,000.00
- Wimington Delaware denied life insurance claim $40,000.00
- Lincoln Financial Life autoerotic asphyxiation death $305,000.00
- Vantis fentanyl death denied exclusion $70,000.00
- Liberty Mutual sickness exclusion $69,000.00
- Philadelphia American intoxication exclusion $54,000.00
- AFBA rejected for chronic illness exclusion $88,000.00
Contact us today.