Denied Life Insurance Claim Lawyer
What should I do if my life insurance claim was denied?
You should retain a life insurance lawyer from our law firm. We only handle life insurance claims, and nothing else. All our firm does is recover denied and delayed life insurance claims for our clients. 100% of our practice is recovering life insurance claims. We have actually studied the "supposed" life insurance attorneys on the first page of all the major search engines, and every other firm has a primary practice area concentration in another field of law. Most of the lawyers advertising that they handle denied life insurance claims are actually personal injury lawyers, family law attorneys or bankruptcy lawyers. Our firm is astounded that our supposed competitors could hold themselves out as being competent in handling the complexities of denied life insurance claims. 100% of our practice is handling life insurance claims. This is all we do from morning until night, and we are certain that no other firm has handled as many claims as our firm has.
What question should you ask the denied life insurance claim lawyer that you are considering hiring?
You need to find out how many years they have been practicing, and if it less than 15 years, you have a problem. We fired a couple young attorneys who are trying to resolve these complicated cases, and after they are unsuccessful, their clients end up coming to us.
What is the cost of a denied life insurance claim lawyer?
Other firms charge outrageous fees. Our fees are extremely reasonable, and we will beat any other firm's fee. Also, you pay us absolutely nothing unless we get money for you.
I have a denied AD&D claim, what to do?
Most other firms don't know how to properly handle AD&D claims, so when you have an Accidental Death & Dismemberment policy which was denied, you'll want to retain us immediately. AD&D policies are denied very often because they are cheap to buy and have large payouts, and insurance companies aren't profitable if they pay out more than they take it. We recently recovered a $1,000,000 policy which was denied after the insurance company said that an illness caused the death, not the accident.
I have a denied SGLI claim, what to do?
We get so many SGLI claims, and we know the people handling them, and we get them paid quickly. Many firms that pretend to know how to handle these cases don't. We get them paid every single time.
I have a denied TSGLI claim, what to do?
Our firm gets plenty of TSGLI claims, which we resolve expeditiously. They can be difficult, be we have an arsenal of legal briefs for these claims.
I have a denied ERISA life insurance claim, what to do?
These can be quite complicated, and one misstep can bar your recovery, so don't send any appeal letters, or you may be in trouble. Let us handle every step so you get the money to which you are entitled. Do not send any letter to them, as this may be the end of your claim. Call us right now.
I have a denied FEGLI claim, what to do?
These are tricky, which is why you don't want another firm playing around with these claims. We know all the key insurance people, and we get them to write a check quickly.
The insured missed a payment, and the insurance company said the policy lapsed, what to do?
We know all the case law on lapse, and we know all the tricks to get these paid, so give us a call to discuss. . In fact, we recovered a policy with a 16-month lapse.
The life insurance company won't pay because there is a beneficiary dispute, what to do?
We handle life insurance beneficiary disputes weekly, and we resolve these interpleader cases quickly.
What are some common reasons for a life insurance claim being denied?
Insurance companies love to claim that there was some misrepresentation on the application. We have always recovered the full policy amount on every claim that we have handled.
Not having the proper documentation or records is a common reason for denial. The majority of the time, the insurance company already has this information, and they are just trying to get you to give up on your good claim.
A common for a denial is having a high blood alcohol content in the deceased's body. We have top experts that contest the collection and testing methods, and we have never lost this type of denial.
Suicide or self-inflicted injury is another reason for denial. Unless there was a suicide note, our firm always prevails on these denials.
A death that was accidental is often claimed not to be accidental. For instance, a medical examiner lists the cause of death on the death certificate as a heart attack or lung cancer. The insured could have been injured in a car accident, and dies a few days later from the injuries, but the medical examiner lists a disease as the cause of death, which is simply ridiculous. We almost always beat these denials as well.
There are many instances in which an insurance company collects premiums for years, and then denies the claim saying that the policy was not in effect, even though they pocketed tens of thousands of dollars.
Many carriers will try to say that the cause of death can't be determined, and they will deny the claim. This is another one of their games that you won't be able to resolve yourself.
Many claims are denied because the carrier said that there was some illegal activity the deceased individual was engaged in, known as a felony exclusion. For example, the person was killed while doing some illegal activity. We have a myriad of ways to get around these situations, which we won't divulge on this website.
Insurance carriers may claim that the employee was not full time, and deny your claim, but nobody knows how to handle these work life insurance claims better than us.
Often, a life insurance company will change to another one, dropped the coverage of the insured in the process. Our attorneys can get you paid on these claims as well.
What are some recent denied life insurance claims you have resolved?
- Unum: denied life insurance claim $1,050,387.43
- SGLI: denied life insurance claim $400,000.00
- Assurity: denied life insurance claim $217,259.59
- New York Life: denied life insurance claim $309,833.28
- Stonebridge: denied life insurance claim $265,756.00
- Symetra: denied life insurance claim $102,440.75
- American Fidelity: denied life insurance claim $203,169.43
- Erie Insurance: denied life insurance claim $306,950.37
- Northwestern Mutual: denied life insurance claim $252,525.00
- Liberty National: denied life insurance claim $406,391.54
- Unum denial due to misrepresentation $507,000.00
- Genworth Life felony exclusion claimed $135,000.00
- Thrivent delay due to medical examiner $470,500.00
- Jackson National opioid exclusion resolved $250,000.00
- Colonial Life community property dispute $750,000.00
- Symetra delay based on medical records $280,000.00
- West Coast Life denied life insurance claim $314,000.00
- American Amicable sickness exclusion $104,000.00
- Great American Life interpleader resolution $300,000.00
- State Farm misrepresentation application $500,000.00
- Lincoln National estate dispute resolved $250,000.00
- Foremost Insurance spouse vs ex-spouse $600,000.00
- Phoenix Life alcohol exclusion car crash $208,000.00
- Western Southern Life suicide exclusion $310,400.00
- Primerica Life divorce cut off resolved $504,000.00
- FEGLI claim denial resolved one week $400,000.00
- Lincoln Heritage misrepresentation $390,000.00
- American General beneficiary contest $450,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual delayed claim $102,400.00
- Pioneer Security bus accident alcohol $318,000.00
- Liberty National divorce cut off ex-spouse $185,000.00
- Genworth contractual dispute $750,000.00
- Boston Mutual accidental death $500,000.00
- Principal life interpleader dispute $400,000.00
- SBLI undue influence dispute $311,400.00
- Aviva life divorce denial dispute $175,000.00
- HSBC beneficiary change dispute $800,000.00
- AIG exclusion that was resolved $2,500,000.00
- Foresters caregiver beneficiary dispute $400,000.00
- Prudential AD&D claim resolved $500,000.00
- Garden State Life two exclusions $320,000,00
- Metropolitan Life long delay of claim $500,000.00
- Erie Insurance misrepresentation app $209,500.00
- TIAA-CREF dispute due to divorce $308,000.00
- Reliance Standard autoerotic asphyxiation $125,000.00
- CIGNA exclusion for alcohol that we won $300,000.00
- Indiana Farm Bureau Indianapolis claim $100,000.00
- Liberty Mutual self-inflicted injury $800,000.00
- American Income Life foreign death $515,000.00
- Zurich Life exclusion overcome $1,000,000.00
- Physician’s Mutual dispute wife vs ex-wife $125,000.00
- Citizens Life natural death vs accidental $500,000.00
- Standard suicide / self-inflicted injury $300,000.00
- Midland National denied claim $245,000.00
- Bankers Life interpleader brothers $300,000.00
- Mass Mutual accidental death policy $500,000.00
- Stonebridge another denial of benefits $300,000.00
- Globe Life dispute spouse / ex-spouse $150,000.00
- Sun National illegal drug exclusion $130,000.00
- Amalgamated Life denied claim $303,800.00
- Greater Georgia Life divorce dispute $250,000.00
- Monumental life long delay of benefits $300,000.00
- TransAmerica sickness exclusion $202,600.00
- CUNA dispute between beneficiaries $200,000.00
- American Fidelity misrepresentation $160,000.00
- United of Omaha interpleader lawsuit $300,000.00
- National Life denied benefits exclusions $125,000.00
- AIG denied due to forgery $509,000.00
- State Farm divorce exclusion resolved $300,000.00
- Fidelity illegal drug exclusion $150,000.00
- Mutual of Omaha misrepresentation $250,000.00
- Assurity alcohol exclusion high BAC $205,800.00
- USAA interpleader lawsuit resolved $209,150.00
- RiverSource beneficiary dispute spouse $100,000.00
- Ohio National prescription drug exclusion $300,000.00
- Columbus Life two year delay of benefits $312,300.00
- Pacific Life misapplication of premium payments $100,000.00
- AARP interpleader action resolved $300,000.00
- The Hartford life insurance interpleader $500,000.00
- Security Mutual beneficiary change $204,200.00
- New York Life Insurance long delay $109,000.00
- Gerber Life beneficiary dispute with ex-spouse $304,000.00
- Penn Mutual reinstatement issue death $200,000.00
- Nationwide failure to accept policy premium $1,000,000.00
- Genworth Financial natural death vs accident $750,000.00
- American General commission of felony $316,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual accidental death $230,000.00
- Prudential Life beneficiary change $200,000.00
- ING accidental death & dismemberment $300,000.00
- Sunlife Financial battery exclusion $175,000.00
- Guardian Life interpleader lawsuit $300,000.00
- Allstate material representation alleged $107,430.00
- Primerica assault exclusion on policy $650,000.00
- Horace Mann denial exclusions overcome $205,100.00
- Minnesota Life denied insurance claim $500,000.00
- Gerber alleged forgery beneficiary $303,200.00
- A C Newman & Co foreign death $311,000.00
- Liberty Life prescription drug death $500,000.00
- Unum AD&D claim denied $1,000,000.00
- Banner long delay to beneficiary $255,300.00
- Kansas City Life alcohol exclusion $170,000.00
- Penn Mutual heart issue not disclosed $200,000.00
- Blue Shield Life suicide exclusion $102,400.00
- Lafayette Life alleged misrepresentation $208,900.00
- SGLI dispute between spouse & ex-spouse $400,000.00
- MetLife self-inflicted injury exclusion $ 509,350.00
- Farmers delay due to medical records $106,000.00
- Ameritas felony exclusion shooting $306,250.00
- John Hancock long delay resolved fast $205,400.00
- Connecticut Mutual Life heroin overdose $228,000.00
- Liberty Mutual delay death certificate $152,300.00
- Globe Life Insurance prescription drug denial $104,250.00
- Pruco Life autoerotic asphyxiation $203,500.00
- Great Western sickness exclusion $101,550.00
- Allianz suicide exclusion claim $312,000.00
You can learn about denied AD&D claims next.