Life Insurance Lawyer Rutland Vermont
We handle all delayed and denied life insurance claims, and win! You need a life insurance lawyer Vermont
Non-accidental death or injury: AD&D policies only cover accidental deaths or injuries, so if the cause of death or injury is not deemed an accident, the claim may be denied. For instance, if the policyholder dies from natural causes or an illness, the claim may be denied.
Policy exclusions: AD&D policies often have exclusions that limit coverage for certain activities or circumstances. For example, many policies exclude coverage for injuries sustained during war, terrorism, or criminal activities. If the policyholder dies or suffers an injury under these excluded circumstances, the claim may be denied.
Failure to meet policy requirements: AD&D policies have specific requirements that must be met for a claim to be valid. For instance, the policy may require the insured to notify the insurance company of the accident within a certain timeframe, or to provide specific documentation related to the accident. If these requirements are not met, the claim may be denied.
Intoxication or drug use: If the policyholder was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the accident, the claim may be denied. Insurance companies may argue that the policyholder's actions contributed to the accident and, therefore, the death or injury was not accidental.
If an AD&D claim is denied, the policyholder or their beneficiaries may challenge the decision by filing an appeal with the insurance company. This can involve providing additional evidence or documentation to support the claim, or disputing the insurance company's interpretation of the policy language. If the appeal is still denied, the policyholder or their beneficiaries may need to pursue legal action to recover the benefits under the policy. It is advisable to consult with an attorney who specializes in insurance law to determine the best course of action.
Rutland Vermont Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Senior Life Insurance misrepresentation $120,000.00
- Choice Mutual interpleader claim between spouse and ex spouse $204,000.00
- Texas Life coronavirus death case denial $109,000.00
- Aflac Life dispute among beneficiaries children versus spouse $111,000.00
- Midland National beneficiary dispute $106,000.00
- Unified Life COVID 19 denial of benefits claim won $67,000.00
- FEGLI appeal resolved with one legal brief $348,000.00
- Overseas death denial death certificate not recognized $545,000.00
- Cincinnati Insurance felony exclusion $203,000.00
- Nippon Life lapse of policy missed payment $44,000.00
- Old American incorrect social security number $75,000.00
- Industrial life policy lapse before death claim $81,000.00
- Denied ADD claim Rutland Vermont $100,000.00
- Funeral Directors life misrepresentation $206,000.00
- KY Life alcohol denial of benefits won by us $59,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual beneficiary dispute $122,000.00
- AVMA Life insurance exclusion won by us $98,000.00
- Provident Life competing beneficiaries $57,000.00
- Landmark fraud with respect to application $25,000.00
Contact us today