Life Insurance Lawyer Barre Vermont
We fight the life insurance companies, and win! You need a life insurance lawyer Vermont
If a life insurance policy has a sickness exclusion, there are several ways to challenge it:
Obtain medical records: If the policyholder's medical records show that they were misdiagnosed or that their condition was not properly treated, it may be possible to challenge the sickness exclusion. The policyholder or their beneficiaries can request their medical records from their healthcare providers and use them to demonstrate that the sickness exclusion should not apply.
Contest the exclusion: The policyholder or their beneficiaries may be able to contest the sickness exclusion if they can show that the insurance company failed to disclose the exclusion or that the policyholder was misled about the scope of coverage. In some cases, a court may find the exclusion to be ambiguous or unenforceable.
Seek legal assistance: If the insurance company denies a claim based on a sickness exclusion, it may be necessary to seek legal assistance to challenge the decision. An attorney who specializes in insurance law can help determine the best course of action and assist with filing a lawsuit, if necessary.
Barre Vermont Denied Life Insurance Claims Recently Resolved
- Colonial Penn sickness exclusion $50,000.00
- Atlanta Life coronavirus death excluded $82,000.00
- USAA denial of death benefits $105,000.00
- COVID 19 death rejected $108,000.00
- Lincoln National interpleader claim $113,000.00
- Allianz Life Insurance misrepresentation $81,000.00
- United Home Life beneficiary dispute $109,000.00
- Denied ADD claim Barre Vermont $200,000.00
- Reliable Life contestable period case $34,000.00
- American United felony exclusion $73,000.00
- United World lapse of policy payment missed $51,000.00
Contact us today