Life Insurance Lawyer Kenosha Wisconsin
Kenosha is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. If you need a life insurance lawyer Wisconsin, we are here to help.
The policyholder did not meet the specific criteria for benefit eligibility under the chronic illness rider. For example, the policy may require that the policyholder be unable to perform a certain number of activities of daily living or require substantial supervision due to cognitive impairment.
The policyholder failed to provide sufficient evidence to support their claim for benefits under the chronic illness rider. This could include a lack of medical documentation or failure to provide proof of the severity of the chronic illness or condition.
The policyholder's chronic illness or condition was excluded from coverage under the policy. For example, if the policy specifically excludes coverage for a particular illness or condition, the insurance company may deny a claim related to that condition.
The policyholder's chronic illness or condition was not diagnosed until after the policyholder passed away. In such cases, the insurance company may deny a claim for chronic illness benefits because the policyholder did not meet the benefit eligibility criteria during their lifetime.
The policyholder's chronic illness or condition was caused by an excluded event, such as an act of war, criminal activity, or a self-inflicted injury. If the chronic illness is deemed to be a result of an excluded event, the insurance company may deny the claim.
The policyholder's chronic illness or condition was not disclosed on the application for the policy, and the insurance company was not aware of the condition at the time the policy was issued. If the policyholder failed to disclose relevant health information on the application, the insurance company may deny a claim related to the undisclosed condition.
Recent Kenosha Wisconsin Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Foresters Financial interpleader claim $85,000.00
- Great West coronavirus not known illness $104,000.00
- John Hancock High BAC alcohol exclusion $60,000.00
- Assurity interpled beneficiary dispute $113,000.00
- Prudential material misrepresentation heath history $25,000.00
- Oxford Life contestable period health records $67,000.00
- Kenosha denied life claim self-inflicted injury $68,000.00
- Western United heart attack not disclosed $53,000.00
- NTA Life smoking denial not disclosed on app $39,000.00
- Pekin Life lapse of policy missed payment $27,000.00
- ALFA Life intoxication exclusion resolved $51,000.00
- Prosperity Life misrepresentation application $12,000.00
- Columbian Mutual competing beneficiaries $73,000.00
- Wells Fargo lapse missed three payments $85,000.00
- TIAA CREF prescription drug exclusion $61,000.00
Contact us today