Life Insurance Lawyer Spokane Washington
Spokane is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. If you need a life insurance lawyer Washington, we are here to help.
If an individual has anemia at the time of their application for life insurance, they may be required to pay higher premiums or may be denied coverage altogether. This is because anemia can indicate an increased risk of certain health complications, such as heart disease or stroke.
In the event of a life insurance claim, the insurance company will typically review the individual's medical history and may request medical records to determine if the cause of death was related to their anemia or any other pre-existing medical conditions. If it is determined that the cause of death was related to a pre-existing condition, including anemia, that was not disclosed on the application, the claim may be denied.
It is important to be honest and accurate when applying for life insurance, and to disclose any pre-existing medical conditions or health issues. Failing to disclose such information could result in a claim being denied.
Recent Spokane Washington Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Globe denied life insurance claim $102,000.00
- Provident Life coronavirus death denied $57,000.00
- AETNA interpleader lawsuit $85,000.00
- London Pacific COVID 19 death denial $101,000.00
- Zander sickness exclusion $61,000.00
- Guardian Life beneficiary dispute $77,000.00
- Colonial Penn exclusion $83,000.00
- Kentucky Central Life foreign death $15,000.00
- Lincoln Benefit smoking not disclosed $48,000.00
- AETNA intoxication exclusion case $74,000.00
- First Capital Life competing beneficiaries $36,000.00
- Brighthouse Financial misrepresentation $29,000.00
- Mutual Security terrorism exclusion won $58,000.00
- Fidelity Life accident vs suicide resolved $33,000.00
Contact us today