Life Insurance Lawyer Newport News Virginia
Newport News is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. If you need a life insurance lawyer Virginia, we are here to help.
To challenge a denied life insurance claim due to non-disclosure of arrest records and criminal background, a life insurance lawyer would typically take the following steps:
Review the policy and application: The lawyer would review the life insurance policy and application to determine if the policyholder provided accurate and complete information about their background. If there were any inaccuracies or omissions, the lawyer would investigate the circumstances surrounding the application process.
Obtain documentation: The lawyer would obtain all relevant documentation related to the claim, including the policyholder's cause of death and any criminal records.
Challenge the insurance company's interpretation of the policy: The lawyer would challenge the insurance company's interpretation of the policy if they believe that the insurer is incorrectly applying policy provisions or exclusions.
Seek legal remedies: If the claim is denied, the lawyer may seek legal remedies, such as filing a lawsuit against the insurance company or filing a complaint with the state insurance commissioner.
It is important for policyholders to provide accurate and complete information when applying for life insurance coverage. If a policyholder has a criminal background, it is important to disclose this information to ensure that the policy is valid and to avoid claim denials. If a claim is denied due to non-disclosure of arrest records and criminal background, it is important to seek the advice of a qualified attorney to protect your rights and pursue the benefits that you are entitled to.
Recent Newport News Virginia Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Freedom Life interpleader claim by ex-spouse $85,000.00
- Pacific Guardian would not pay foreign death claim $630,000.00
- ERISA Claim life insurance settlement $324,000.00
- New York Life misrepresentation claim $51,000.00
- NAVY SGLI lost the beneficiary claim form $400,000.00
- The State Life COVID death denial settlement $26,000.00
- Newport News ADD claim denied $150,000.00
- Sentry Life smoking not disclosed on application $77,000.00
- GPM Life intoxication alcohol and drugs $44,000.00
- Manufacturers Life competing beneficiaries verdict $101,000.00
- Sun Life legally prescribed drugs denial of claim $33,000.00
- Unity Financial coronavirus exclusion $52,000.00
- Brighthouse Financial beneficiary dispute $67,000.00
- New England Life shooting death suicide issue #256,900.00
- SGLI Navy contesting the benefiicary $400,000.00
- Unum denied life insurance claim $113,000.00
- ALG Life missed payments lapsed it but we won $40,000.00
- Ohio National beneficiary dispute verdict $75,000.00
- Trustmark refusal to pay out on contract $549,000.00
- Principal National life extremely long delay $322,000.00
- Country Life sickness exclusion won $11,000.00
Contact us today