Life Insurance Lawyer Alexandria Virginia
Alexandria is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. If you need a life insurance lawyer Virginia, we are here to help.
Some reasons for denied claims in variable life insurance policies include:
Failure to pay premiums: If the policyholder fails to pay premiums, the policy may lapse or be cancelled, and the insurer may not pay the death benefit.
Suicide exclusion: Most life insurance policies have a suicide exclusion, which means that the policy will not pay a death benefit if the policyholder dies by suicide within a certain period after the policy is issued.
Misrepresentation or fraud: If the policyholder provides false or incomplete information on the policy application, the insurer may deny the claim.
Contestability period: Most life insurance policies have a contestability period of two years during which the insurer can investigate and deny a claim if they find any material misrepresentation or omission in the policy application.
Investment losses: With variable life insurance policies, the policyholder bears the investment risk, and if the investments perform poorly, the cash value of the policy may be insufficient to cover the death benefit.
Policy exclusions: Some policies may have exclusions for certain causes of death, such as death due to war, terrorism, or certain hazardous activities.
To avoid denied claims, it is important for policyholders to understand the terms and conditions of their variable life insurance policy and to ensure that they provide accurate and complete information when applying for coverage. Additionally, policyholders should regularly review their investment options and adjust them as needed to ensure that the cash value of the policy is sufficient to cover the death benefit. If a claim is denied, it is important to seek the advice of a qualified attorney to protect your rights and pursue the benefits that you are entitled to.
Recent Alexandria Virginia Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- The Hartford interpleader lawsuit $165,000.00
- Union Labor Life alleged fraud on application $75,000.00
- Citizens Security COVID 19 denied claim $29,000.00
- NAVY SGLI change of beneficiary resolved $400,000.00
- Wilton Reassurance refusal to pay full policy $309,000.00
- Securian Financial felony exclusion $71,000.00
- Trans World would not pay death overseas $111,000.00
- ING ex-spouse beneficiary dispute $103,000.00
- Lincoln National felony exclusion shooting $45,000.00
- Denied ADD claim Alexandria Virginia $205,000.00
- AXA competing beneficiaries claim $155,000.00
- Stonebridge Life intoxication exclusion BAC over .20 $102,000.00
- SGLI Navy competing beneficiaries problem $400,000.00
- Government Personnel Mutual misrepresentation $50,000.00
- Life and Casualty contestable period issue $27,000.00
- Mutual Trust suicide carbon monoxide death $30,000.00
- New England Mutual medical visit not disclosed $86,000.00
Contact us today