Life Insurance Lawyer Rockford Illinois
Rockford is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Illinois, give us a call.
If a policyholder has a waiver of premium rider and becomes disabled, the rider may allow them to continue their coverage without having to make premium payments. However, if a claim is later denied due to inaccurate or incomplete information on the application, the waiver of premium rider would not have any impact on the claim denial.
In other words, a waiver of premium rider does not affect the underwriting process or the criteria used to evaluate a claim. It only provides for the waiver of premium payments if the policyholder becomes disabled.
Recent Rockford Illinois Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Principal National two exclusions resolved $84,000.00
- SGLI ARMY dispute with beneficiaries $400,000.00
- Rockford Illinois denied life insurance claim $69,000.00
- Assurant LIfe COVID 19 denied death claim $105,000.00
- MetLife two year delay of benefits payment $414,000.00
- MassMutual interpleader claim boyfriend $200,000.00
- Rockford Illinois accidental death & dismemberment $50,000.00
- Reliaster coronavirus denial of death benefits $82,000.00
- Guardian life insurance claim $152,000.00
- National Western exclusion drugs $125,000.00
- NEW chronic illness death benefits $29,000.00
- Colonial Life beneficiary dispute $138,000.00
- Nationwide ife insurance claim denial $353,000.00
- Equitable autoerotic asphyxiation $104,500.00
- The Great West poisoning death claim $104,000.00
Contact us today