Life Insurance Lawyer Naperville Illinois
Naperville is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Illinois, give us a call.
What is a critical illness life insurance policy, and what are 20 reasons for denied critical illness policies
A critical illness insurance policy is a type of insurance that pays out a lump sum of money in the event that the policyholder is diagnosed with a serious illness or medical condition. This lump sum payment can be used to cover medical expenses, lost income, or other expenses that may arise as a result of the illness.
Reasons for a denied critical illness insurance claim can vary, but some common examples include:
- Non-disclosure of important information on the application, such as a pre-existing medical condition or hazardous occupation.
- The illness or condition was not covered by the policy.
- The policyholder did not meet the definition of a critical illness as specified in the policy.
- The policyholder did not survive the waiting period specified in the policy.
- The policyholder died before the waiting period ended.
- Failure to pay premiums or keep the policy in force.
- Death resulting from suicide or illegal activities.
- Fraudulent or criminal activities by the policyholder or beneficiary.
- The policy has lapsed or been cancelled.
- The policyholder's death occurred during the contestability period (typically the first two years of the policy), and the insurance company found evidence of fraud or misrepresentation on the application.
- The policyholder died as a result of participating in high-risk activities that were excluded from coverage.
- The policyholder died while living outside of the coverage area specified in the policy.
- The policyholder did not receive a diagnosis for the specific critical illness or condition.
- The policyholder did not receive the required treatment for the critical illness or condition.
- The policyholder failed to provide the necessary medical records or information to support the claim.
- The policyholder did not follow the prescribed course of treatment for the critical illness or condition.
- The policyholder had a pre-existing condition that was excluded from coverage.
- The policyholder misrepresented their health or medical history on the application.
- The policyholder's death occurred due to a cause that was excluded from coverage, such as a war or act of terrorism.
- The policyholder failed to comply with the terms and conditions of the policy.
Recent Naperville Illinois Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Garden State Life divorce and benefits $44,000.00
- Equitrust COVID 19 denial of death benefits $102,000.00
- SGLI dispute with spouse $400,000.00
- Naperville Illinois death benefit denial $539,000.00
- Summit National coronavirus denial benefit $108,000.00
- New York Life interpleader claim $50,000.00
- Stonebridge life insurance claim $81,000.00
- Allstate exclusion for alcohol and drugs $95,000.00
- Split Dollar lapse of policy nonpayment $22,000.00
- Naperville Illinois AD&D denial of claim $309,000.00
- Transamerica beneficiary dispute $183,000.00
- John Hancock divorce dsipute $107,000.00
- Thrivent foreign death problem $166,000.00
Contact us today