Life Insurance Lawyer Joliet Illinois
Joliet is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Illinois, give us a call.
Qualifying events may include a terminal illness, chronic illness, or critical illness, as defined by the policy. When a qualifying event occurs, the policyholder may be able to receive a lump sum payment or periodic payments from the policy's death benefit, which can be used to cover medical expenses or other costs associated with the illness or disability.
Reasons for a denied life insurance claim can vary, but some common examples include:
- Non-disclosure of important information on the application, such as a pre-existing medical condition or hazardous occupation.
- Failure to pay premiums or keep the policy in force.
- Death resulting from suicide or illegal activities.
- Fraudulent or criminal activities by the policyholder or beneficiary.
- The policy has lapsed or been cancelled.
- The policy does not cover the specific cause of death.
- The policyholder's death occurred during the contestability period (typically the first two years of the policy), and the insurance company found evidence of fraud or misrepresentation on the application.
- The policyholder died as a result of participating in high-risk activities that were excluded from coverage.
- The policyholder died while living outside of the coverage area specified in the policy.
- The policyholder died due to a cause that was excluded from coverage, such as a war or act of terrorism.
Recent Joliet Illinois Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Ohio National denied life claim $259,000.00
- USAA COVID 19 death benefit denial $111,000.00
- Midland National exclusion denial $63,000.00
- Joliet Illinois denied life insurance claim $504,000.00
- SGLI dispute 3 beneficiaries $400,000.00
- Kuvare coronavirus death benefit $109,000.00
- MetLife interpleader we won $310,000.00
- Joliet Accidental Death & Dismemberment $25,000.00
- Principal Financial autoerotic asphyxiation $61,400.00
- SBI chronic illness exclusion death benefit $21,000.00
- Standard Insurance sickness exclusion $24,000.00
- Thrivent contested by ex-wfe $95,000.00
- Cincinnati Life beneficiary dispute $125,000.00
- Prudential Financial divorce issue $27,000.00
- Horace Mann ex-spouse contested $106,000.00
Contact us today