Life Insurance Lawyer Augusta Georgia
Augusta is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Georgia, give us a call.
The life insurance company will typically file an interpleader lawsuit when it receives competing claims to the same policy and is unable to determine which claim is valid. This can happen when there are multiple beneficiaries named on the policy, conflicting beneficiary designations, or disputes over the validity of the policy itself.
By filing an interpleader lawsuit, the life insurance company can deposit the proceeds of the policy with the court, and the court will determine which claimant is entitled to the funds. This can be a way to resolve disputes over life insurance policies quickly and fairly, without the need for lengthy and expensive litigation.
Recent Augusta Georgia Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- National Life Group interpleader claim $505,000.00
- EMC National Life COVID-19 death denied $40,000.00
- Augusta Georgia denied life insurance claim $20,000.00
- New York Life life insurance claim $56,000.00
- Kuvare coronavirus exclusion denial $31,000.00
- Conseco misrepresentation fraud $75,000.00
- Kansas City Life beneficiary dispute $62,000.00
- The Guardian life insurance claim $79,000.00
- Nationwide denial autoerotic asphyxiation $302,000.00
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment AD&D $30,000.00
- Midland National exclusion resolved $92,000.00
- Advantage Capital Partners Life denied $102,000.00
Contact us today