Life Insurance Lawyer Hialeah Florida
Hialeah is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Florida, give us a call.
Can a life insurance claim be denied due if it is revealed the insured was a smoker?
If an individual smokes but doesn't disclose it on the life insurance application, this could be considered misrepresentation and could result in a denial of a life insurance claim. However, if the insured disclosed the smoking habit on the application and the policy was issued with a smoker rating, then smoking would not be a valid reason to deny a life insurance claim. If smoking is listed as an exclusion on the policy, then a life insurance claim could be denied due to smoking-related illnesses or death.
Recent Hialeah Florida Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Nationwide misrepresentation application $25,000.00
- Humana COVID-19 death benefits rejected $103,000.00
- Hialeah Florida denial of life insurance claim $9,000.00
- Unum interpleader resolved $55,000.00
- Nassau denied life insurance claim $66,000.00
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Hialeah $450,000.00
- Pekin coronavirus fatality denied $113,000.00
- Wells Fargo lapse of policy missed payment $10,000.00
- Mutual of Omaha poisoning $112,000.00
- Primerica beneficiary dispute $119,000.00
- Farmers delayed life insurance claim $82,000.00
- Pacific Life autoerotic asphyxiation $50,000.00
- Bankers Life two exclusions $54,000.00
- NTA life lapsed the policy nonpayment $13,000.00
Contact us today