Life Insurance Lawyer Denver Colorado
Denver is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Colorado, contact us today!
Contesting the determination of suicide: If there is any doubt as to whether the insured's death was the result of suicide, it may be possible to contest the determination. Suicide can be difficult to prove conclusively, and the insurer may require extensive evidence to support a claim related to suicide. An experienced attorney can help gather evidence and challenge the insurer's determination.
Challenging the policy language: The language of the policy may be subject to interpretation, and it may be possible to argue that the exclusion for suicide is ambiguous or unclear. An experienced attorney can review the policy language and help determine if there are any legal challenges that could be made.
Contesting the application of the exclusion: If the suicide exclusion is found to be valid, it may still be possible to contest the application of the exclusion. For example, if the insured's death was the result of a mental illness or drug overdose, it may be possible to argue that the exclusion should not apply.
Filing an ERISA claim: If the policy is governed by ERISA (the Employee Retirement Income Security Act), it may be possible to file a claim under ERISA regulations. ERISA claims are subject to specific procedures and timelines, and an experienced attorney can help navigate this process.
Negotiating with the insurer: In some cases, it may be possible to negotiate a settlement with the insurer, even if the suicide exclusion is found to be valid. An experienced attorney can help negotiate with the insurer to obtain the best possible outcome for the beneficiary.
It's important to note that every case is unique, and the outcome will depend on the specific circumstances of the case and the terms of the policy. If you believe your life insurance claim has been unfairly denied due to a suicide exclusion, it's advisable to seek the guidance of an experienced attorney who specializes in insurance law.
Recent Denver Colorado Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- MetLife interpleader lawsuit $45,100.00
- AIG denied life insurance claim $84,500.00
- Banner Life COVID-19 death denial $75,000.00
- Denver Colorado denied life insurance claim $88,000/00
- Gerber Life suicide exclusion $76,000.00
- National Life Group coronavirus death denied $12,000.00
- AAA beneficiary dispute resolved $58,000.00
- MassMutual suicide exclusion $49,000.00
- AD&D denied claim in Denver Colorado $30,000.00
- Kemper Life power of attorney change $50,000.00
- Athene Life chronic illness exclusion $71,000.00
- Boston Mutual act of war exclusion $30,000.00
- Unified Life autoerotic asphyxiation $69,000.00
- OneAmerica material misrepresentation $45,000.00
- Atlantic American intoxication exclusion $82,000.00
Contact us today