Life Insurance Lawyer Sacramento California
Whether your life insurance claim has been delayed or denied, we can help. You need a life insurance lawyer California
Firstly, it may be possible to argue that the cause of death was not directly related to an act of war, or that the act of war was not the sole cause of death. For example, if the insured person was killed by a stray bullet or bomb blast while working as a civilian contractor in a war zone, it may be possible to argue that the cause of death was not directly related to an act of war.
Secondly, it may be possible to challenge the wording of the act of war exclusion in the policy. Some exclusions may be more broadly worded than others, and it may be possible to argue that the exclusion is not applicable in the specific circumstances of the claim.
Lastly, it may be worth consulting with an attorney who specializes in insurance law to determine if there are other legal avenues to pursue. An experienced attorney may be able to review the policy language and the specific circumstances of the claim to determine if there are any potential legal challenges that could be made.
It is important to note that challenging a claim denial based on an act of war exclusion can be difficult, and the outcome will depend on the specific circumstances of the claim and the language of the policy.
2023-2024 Sacramento California Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Midland National self-inflicted injury $41,000.00
- Foreign death life insurance claim denied $57,000.00
- Union Labor autoerotic asphyxiation death $205,000.00
- Sacramento CA denied life insurance claim $200,00.00
- Franklin Life COVID-19 death claim $90,000.00
- Penn Mutual sickness exclusion $36,000.00
- Sacramento interpleader lawsuit $200,000.00
- AD&D denied claim Sacramento CA $50,000.00
- Paul Revere coronavirus death $101,000.00
- Haven Life beneficiary dispute $140,000.00
- State Farm interpleader lawsuit $171,000.00
- Zurich act of war exclusion in Iraq $300,000.00
- American Equity Life lapse of policy challenged $59,000.00
- Overseas death denial wouldn't acknowledge death certification $1,000,000.00
- Americo coronavirus claimed material misrepresentation $435,000.00
- JC Penny claimed wrong social security number $89,000.00
- ERISA appeal invalid beneficiary designation claimed $351,000.00
- Burial life suspicious circumstances resolved $48,000.00
- Kotak dangerous activity skydiving exclusion $67,000.00
- Lincoln policy purchased less than 2 years $38,000.00
- Farmers New World competing claimants resolved $290,000.00
Interpleader Lawyer Sacramento California
Contact us today at 800-330-2274