Life Insurance Lawyer Long Beach California
Long Beach is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. You need a life insurance lawyer California
Firstly, it may be possible to argue that the insured person's felony conviction was not directly related to their cause of death. For example, if the insured person died in a car accident, it may be possible to argue that their prior felony conviction was not a contributing factor in the accident.
Secondly, it may be possible to challenge the wording of the felony exclusion in the policy. Some exclusions may be more broadly worded than others, and it may be possible to argue that the exclusion is not applicable in the specific circumstances of the claim.
Lastly, it may be worth consulting with an attorney who specializes in insurance law to determine if there are other legal avenues to pursue. An experienced attorney may be able to review the policy language and the specific circumstances of the claim to determine if there are any potential legal challenges that could be made.
It is important to note that challenging a claim denial based on a felony exclusion can be difficult, and the outcome will depend on the specific circumstances of the claim and the language of the policy.
Recent Long Beach California Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- MassMutual interpleader action $142,000.00
- Transamerica denial life insurance claim $66,000.00
- Security Plan COVID-19 death rejection $50,000.00
- Penn Mutual felony exclusion $55,000.00
- Principal Financial beneficiary dispute $32,000.00
- United coronavirus death death benefit $200,000.00
- AIG disputed life insurance claim $82,000.00
- MCU life act of war exclusion $20,000.00
- Loyal American chronic illness exclusion $40,000.00
- Stranger originated life insurance denial $98,000.00
- ALG Life autoerotic asphyxiation death $65,000.00
- Mony Life wrong age on the application $30,000.00
Contact us today