Life Insurance Lawyer Anchorage Alaska
Anchorage is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Alaska, contact us today!
When a person applies for a life insurance policy, they are required to disclose their medical history and any pre-existing conditions they may have. If the applicant fails to disclose relevant medical information or provides false information on the application, the insurance company may consider it a misrepresentation and deny the claim if the misrepresentation is discovered after the policyholder's death.
If the insurance company discovers that the policyholder provided false or misleading information on the application, they may have the right to void the policy, meaning that the policy is treated as if it never existed. In this case, the beneficiary would not be entitled to receive the death benefit.
However, insurance companies must adhere to strict rules and guidelines when investigating misrepresentations on a policy application. They must investigate the claim and prove that the policyholder intentionally provided false or misleading information on the application. If the insurance company is unable to prove that the misrepresentation was intentional, they may still be required to pay the claim.
It is important for applicants to be honest and transparent about their medical history when applying for a life insurance policy. If there is any uncertainty or confusion about what information to disclose, it is recommended to consult with an insurance professional or an attorney to ensure that the application is completed accurately and truthfully.
Recent Anchorage Alaska Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Nationwide life insurance beneficiary dispute $52,000.00
- Trustmark COVID-19 denial of life benefits $49,000.00
- MetLife drowning death resolved $102,400.00
- AD&D claim denied in Anchorage Alaska $380,000.00
- Simplified Life car accident fatality $39,200.00
- ALFA life lapse of policy missed payment $27,000.00
- Vantis contested beneficiaries $88,000.00
- Denied life insurance claim Anchorage Alaska $4,000.00
- Liberty Mutual interpleader case $63,000.00
- Dearborn Life wrong age on application $50,000.00
- The State Life autoerotic asphyxiation $56,000.00
- Pekin Life power of attorney change $75,000.00
- National Benefit life suicide exclusion $23,000.00
- Gleaner act of war exclusion won $17,000.00
- NTA life self-inflicted injury hanged $21,000.00
- MD Life contestable period delay $55,000.00
Contact us today