Life Insurance Lawyer Chesapeake Virginia
Chesapeake is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. If you need a life insurance lawyer Virginia, we are here to help.
To fight a denied life insurance claim for sleep apnea, a life insurance lawyer would typically take the following steps:
Review the policy and application: The lawyer would review the life insurance policy and application to determine if the policyholder provided accurate and complete information about their health. If there were any inaccuracies or omissions, the lawyer would investigate the circumstances surrounding the application process.
Obtain medical records: The lawyer would obtain the insured's medical records to determine the cause of death and whether sleep apnea played a role. If the cause of death was unrelated to this condition, the lawyer would argue that the claim should be paid.
Challenge the insurance company's interpretation of the policy: The lawyer would challenge the insurance company's interpretation of the policy if they believe that the insurer is incorrectly applying policy exclusions.
Seek an independent medical examination: If the insurance company has denied the claim based on their medical evaluation, the lawyer may seek an independent medical examination to provide an alternative opinion.
2023-2024 Chesapeake Virginia Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Colonial Penn interpleader claim $135,000.00
- SGLI Navy administrative error resolved $400,000.00
- Federated Life would not pay on overseas death $630,000.00
- Luso American would not process the claim $76,000.00
- National Foundation COVID death denied $101,000.00
- Guarantee Trust competing beneficiaries $232,000.00
- Nationwide sickness exclusion resolved $54,000.00
- EMC National refusal to pay out money $240,000.00
- All American Life coronavirus death refusal to pay $25,000.00
- The Hartford beneficiary dispute spouse vs ex-spouse $75,000.00
- Army SGLI paperwork for beneficiary lost $400,000.00
- Jefferson Nation appeal of the benefits $539,000.00
- Delaware Life lapse of policy argument $201,000.00
- Chesapeake Virginia denied death benefit $208,000.00
- Senior Life Insurance Company exclusion $63,000.00
- Ameriprise beneficiary dispute ex-spouse won by us $45,000.00
- FEGLI incompetence by staff members $128,000.00
- North Carolina Mutual Life misrepresentation $11,000.00
- Loyal Christian unlawfully canceled policy $54,000.00
- Franklin Life intoxication exclusion litigated and won $57,000.00
- Church Life commission of a crime exclusion alleged $276,000.00
- Sierra Life self-inflicted injury suicide death $89,000.00
- American Retirement Life medical records issue $105,000.00
Interpleader Lawyer Chesapeake Virginia
Contact us today