Life Insurance Lawyer San Francisco California
San Francisco is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. You need a life insurance lawyer California
Intentional self-inflicted injury: AD&D policies typically exclude coverage for injuries or death resulting from intentional self-inflicted injuries or suicide.
War or acts of terrorism: Some AD&D policies may exclude coverage for injuries or death resulting from war or acts of terrorism.
Participation in illegal activities: AD&D policies may exclude coverage for injuries or death resulting from participation in illegal activities, such as criminal acts or drug use.
Medical conditions or procedures: AD&D policies may exclude coverage for injuries or death resulting from medical conditions or procedures, such as complications from surgery or heart attacks.
Injuries sustained while under the influence: Some AD&D policies may exclude coverage for injuries or death resulting from the use of alcohol or drugs.
It is important to review the terms and conditions of an AD&D policy carefully and understand any exclusions or limitations that may affect coverage. If there is any confusion or uncertainty about the policy language, it may be helpful to consult with an attorney who specializes in insurance law.
Recent San Francisco California Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- MetLife denied life insurance claim $154,000.00
- Royal Neighbors COVID-19 death $70,000.00
- State Farm interpleader lawsuit $113,000.00
- NRA coronavirus death denial $50,000.00
- San Francisco denied life insurance claim $109,000.00
- Prudential Financial cancer death $49,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual beneficiary dispute $50,000.00
- GA life act of war exclusion denial $25,000.00
- AD&D claim denied in San Francisco CA $62,000.00
- Unity Financial autoerotic asphyxiation $27,000.00
- John Hancock delayed life insurance claim $11,000.00
- Combined Life chronic illness exclusion $19,000.00
Contact us today