Life Insurance Lawyer Fresno California
Fresno is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. You need a life insurance lawyer California
Is there an alcohol exclusion on an accident death and dismemberment policy?
Yes, it is common for an accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) policy to have an alcohol exclusion, which may limit or exclude coverage for injuries or death resulting from the use of alcohol. The exact terms of the exclusion may vary depending on the policy, but typically it applies if the insured person's blood alcohol concentration (BAC) exceeds a certain limit at the time of the accident.
For example, an AD&D policy may state that coverage is not provided for injuries or death resulting from the use of alcohol if the insured person's BAC is above 0.08%, which is the legal limit for driving in many states. It is important to carefully review the terms and conditions of an AD&D policy to understand any exclusions or limitations that may apply to coverage.
Can you fight an alcohol exclusion on a denied life insurance claim?
It may be possible to fight an alcohol exclusion on a denied life insurance claim, but the outcome will depend on the specific circumstances of the claim and the language of the policy.
If the policy clearly states that there is an alcohol exclusion and the insured person's blood alcohol concentration (BAC) exceeded the stated limit at the time of the accident, it may be difficult to dispute the exclusion. However, if there is any ambiguity in the policy language or if there is evidence to suggest that the exclusion should not apply, it may be worth consulting with an attorney who specializes in insurance law to determine if there are grounds for a legal challenge.
It is important to note that insurance companies have a legal obligation to act in good faith and fairly process claims, and they may be liable for damages if they wrongfully deny a claim. If there is evidence to suggest that the insurance company acted in bad faith or did not fairly evaluate the claim, it may be possible to file a lawsuit to recover the full amount of the policy.
Recent Fresno California Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Primerica interpleader $137,000.00
- Sentinel Life COVID-19 death $50,000.00
- Heartland Life autoerotic asphyxiation $102,000.00
- AD&D claim in Fresno California $69,000.00
- Stonebridge denied life insurance claim $109,000.00
- Fresno California denied life insurance claim $90,000.00
- Surrender life lapse of policy premiums not paid $51,000.00
- Guardian Life smoking dispute $14,000.00
- Connecticut Mutual Life/ Mass Mutual $132,000.00
- Transamerica life insurance claim denial $111,000.00
- US Financial act of war exclusion won $80,000.00
- Veterans Benefits beneficiary form change $30,000.00
- Old American wrong age on application $72,000.00
- Bank of America chronic illness exclusion $20,000.00
Contact us today