Life Insurance Lawyer Tampa Florida
Tampa is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Florida give us a call.
Self-inflicted gunshot wound: If the insured person intentionally inflicts a gunshot wound on themselves, the AD&D policy may not pay out.
Intentional overdose: If the insured person intentionally overdoses on medication or drugs, the AD&D policy may not pay out.
Hanging or strangulation: If the insured person intentionally hangs or strangles themselves, the AD&D policy may not pay out.
Jumping from a height: If the insured person intentionally jumps from a height, such as a tall building or bridge, the AD&D policy may not pay out.
In general, if the insured person's death is deemed to be intentional or self-inflicted, it is likely that the AD&D policy will not pay out.
Recent Tampa Florida Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- TIAA interpleader dispute $105,000.00
- New Era coronavirus fatality denied $45,000.00
- UNUM denial for COVID-19 death $101,000.00
- Foresters Financial denied life insurance claim $16,000.00
- AFBA coronavirus death benefits rejected $39,000.00
- State Farm autoerotic asphyxiation death claim $203,000.00
- Transamerica suicide exclusion $49,000.00
- Allstate beneficiary dispute change form $103,000.00
- United Republic COVID-19 fatality denied $108,000.00
- American Enterprise chronic illness exclusion $40,000.00
- Nationwide delayed life insurance claim $12,000.00
- Tampa Florida denial of death benefits $35,000.00
- Genworth felony exclusion $29,000.00
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Tampa FL $280,000.00
Contact us today