Life Insurance Lawyer Fort Lauderdale Florida
Fort Lauderdale is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Florida give us a call.
- Cancer that was not disclosed on the application
- Heart disease or other cardiovascular conditions that were not disclosed on the application
- Mental health conditions that were not disclosed on the application, such as depression or anxiety disorders
- Chronic illnesses, such as diabetes or hypertension, that were not disclosed on the application.
If the policyholder did not disclose a known health condition on their life insurance application, the insurance company may deny the claim based on the "not a known illness" exclusion.
Recent Fort Lauderdale Florida Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- USAA interpleader claim we won $85,300.00
- American Income Life denied claim $97,000.00
- Gleaner coronavirus denial case $55,000.00
- Ohio National dispute beneficiary $112,000.00
- Wells Fargo lapse of policy payments $29.000.00
- MetLife misrepresentation smoking $84,000.00
- Lumico delayed life insurance claim $32,000.00
- AAA autoerotic asphyxiation claim denial $91,000.00
- Fort Lauderdale denial death benefits $40,000.00
- HDFC wrong social security number $79,000.00
- American Family sickness exclusion $27,000.00
- COVID 19 death not known illness exclusion $500,000.00
- Fort Lauderdale denied AD&D claim $84,000.00
Contact us today