Life Insurance Lawyer Jacksonville Florida
Jacksonville is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Florida give us a call.
Lung cancer: Lung cancer is one of the most common types of cancer that is excluded by some life insurance policies due to its high mortality rate and strong link to smoking.
Skin cancer: Certain types of skin cancer, such as melanoma, are often excluded by life insurance policies because they can be deadly if not detected and treated early.
Breast cancer: While not always excluded, some life insurance policies may deny a claim if the policyholder has a history of breast cancer or if the cancer is in an advanced stage.
Prostate cancer: Prostate cancer is a common cancer in men, but some life insurance policies may exclude coverage for it or require additional underwriting if the policyholder has a history of the disease.
Colon cancer: Colon cancer is another common type of cancer that may be excluded from coverage by some life insurance policies.
It's important to carefully review the terms and conditions of a life insurance policy to understand what is and isn't covered, including any exclusions related to specific types of cancer.
Recent Jacksonville Florida Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Bankers Life interpleader claim $313,000.00
- National Benefit chronic illness exclusion $48,000.00
- State Life COVID-19 death case $50,000.00
- AXA denied life insurance claim $96,000.00
- Jacksonville FL denied life insurance claim $600,000.00
- Nationwide delay of benefits $35,000.00
- American United beneficiary dispute $151,000.00
- Unum autoerotic asphyxiation denial $308,000.00
- First Colony oxycontin drug denial $24,000.00
- Prosperity coronavirus claim rejection $102,000.00
- Integrity chronic illness exclusion claim $70,000.00
- Savings Bank automatic deduction lapse $90,000.00
- The Hardford life insurance claim $49,000.00
- USAA dispute between son and mother $52,000.00
Contact us today