Life Insurance Lawyer Aurora Illinois
Aurora is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Illinois, give us a call.
However, these types of policies may have higher premiums than traditional policies that require a medical exam, as the insurance company has less information about the policyholder's health and therefore assumes more risk. Additionally, these policies may have lower coverage limits and may be subject to more stringent underwriting requirements.
There is no evidence to suggest that there are more denied life insurance claims with no-exam policies than with other types of policies. Denial of a claim typically occurs when the policyholder provides inaccurate or incomplete information on the application, regardless of whether a medical exam was required or not.
It is important to note that not all insurers offer no-exam policies, and even those that do may still require the policyholder to answer health-related questions and provide medical records. As with any life insurance policy, it is important to carefully review the terms and conditions of the policy and to provide accurate and complete information on the application to avoid any potential claim denials.
Recent Aurora Illinois Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Protective Life alleged fraud $364,000.00
- FG Life COVID 19 exclusion denial $106,000.00
- SGLI beneficiary changed $400,000.00
- Aurora Illinois denied life insurance claim $33,000.00
- Western & Southern coronavirus denial $201,000.00
- Mutual of Omaha interpleader claim $200,000.00
- Gerber denial life insurance claim payout $16,000.00
- Chicago Illinois accidental death & dismemberment $59,000.00
- National Life Group exclusion $145,000.00
- Universe intoxication exclusion $20,000.00
- RiverSource beneficiary dispute $135,000.00
- Jackson National autoerotic asphyxiation $303,000.00
- John Hancock long delay of benefits $101,000.00
- Allianz shooting death denial $127,000.00
Contact us today