Life Insurance Lawyer New Haven Connecticut
New Haven is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Connecticut, contact us today!
If the policy covers death occurring in foreign countries, the insurance company is typically required to honor the claim as long as the death was not the result of a specifically excluded cause. However, there may be additional documentation and requirements necessary to establish the validity of the claim, such as obtaining a death certificate and other legal documents from the foreign country.
If the claim is denied, you may need to consult with an attorney who is knowledgeable about international insurance law to determine your legal options for disputing the denial. It may also be helpful to review the terms of the policy carefully and ensure that all necessary documentation is provided to support the claim.
Recent New Haven Connecticut Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Cincinnati Insurance interpleader $102,700.00
- Assurity denied life insurance claim $141,000.00
- New Haven CT denied life insurance claim $25,000.00
- Southern Farm Bureau intoxication exclusion $60,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual COVID-19 denied $39,000.00
- Mutual of Omaha drug exclusion $52,000.00
- John Hancock coronavirus denial $43,000.00
- Allianz Life beneficiary dispute $87,000.00
- Choice Mutual delay life insurance claim $25,100.00
- TIAA sickness exclusion resolved $92,000.00
- AD&D denial New Haven Connecticut $59,000.00
- William Penn Life chronic illness exclusion $28,000.00
- Ohio National act of war exclusion won $30,000.00
- Royal Neighbors autoerotic asphyxiation $62,000.00
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment issue $70,000.00
Contact us today