Life Insurance Lawyer Indianapolis Indiana
Indianapolis is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. When you need a life insurance lawyer Indiana, give us a call.
What is a lapse protection rider with respect to a life insurance policy, and what are some reasons for denied lapse protection riders upon death?
A lapse protection rider is an additional feature that can be added to a life insurance policy to prevent the policy from lapsing due to missed premium payments. If the policyholder misses a premium payment, the lapse protection rider will allow the policy to remain in force by covering the missed payment.
Reasons for a denied lapse protection rider upon death can include:
- The policyholder failed to pay premiums on time or at all, and the lapse protection rider did not cover the missed payment.
- The policyholder died before the lapse protection rider took effect or before the waiting period specified in the rider ended.
- The policyholder's death occurred during the contestability period (typically the first two years of the policy), and the insurance company found evidence of fraud or misrepresentation on the application.
- The policyholder's death occurred due to a cause that was excluded from coverage, such as a war or act of terrorism.
- The policyholder had a pre-existing condition that was excluded from coverage under the lapse protection rider.
- The policyholder's death occurred outside of the coverage area specified in the policy or the lapse protection rider.
- The policyholder's death occurred as a result of participating in high-risk activities that were excluded from coverage.
- The policyholder died as a result of fraudulent or criminal activities.
- The policyholder's death occurred as a result of suicide within the suicide exclusion period specified in the policy or rider.
- The policyholder's death occurred as a result of an illness or condition that was not covered under the policy or rider.
Recent Indianapolis Indiana Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- CNO Financial Group contested $64,000.00
- SGLI dispute with ex-spouse $400,000.00
- Haven Life COVID 19 death denial $108,000.00
- Indianapolis Indiana denied life insurance claim $51,000.00
- Pacific Life denial of coronavirus case $129,000.00
- VOYA interpleader claim $150,000.00
- Brighthouse Financial denied claim $36,000.00
- CMFG Life intoxication exclusion lawsuit $158,000.00
- Symetra delay of life insurance claim $65,000.00
- Denied AD&D claim Indianapolis Indiana $531,000.00
- One America beneficiary dispute $153,000.00
- Legal and General life insurance claim denied $22,000.00
- National Life Group act of war exclusion $27,000.00
- Jackson Life misrepresentation on application $114,000.00
- Texas Life autoerotic asphyxiation rejected claim $504,000.00
- OSGLI Prudential policy lapse denial overturned $60,000.00
- Metropolitan Life accidental suicide lawsuit $120,000.00
- Our Life Covered grace period issue resolved $11,000.00
Contact us today