Life Insurance Lawyer Little Rock Arkansas
We fight denied life insurance claims, and win! You need a life insurance lawyer Arkansas!
Fraudulent claims: These are claims that are made with false or misleading information to obtain benefits that the claimant is not entitled to.
Policy fraud: This is when a policyholder obtains a policy by providing false information or withholding information about their medical history or lifestyle, which can impact the policy's underwriting and premium.
Premium fraud: This is when a policyholder fails to pay premiums or knowingly writes bad checks to keep a policy in force.
Beneficiary fraud: This is when a policyholder changes the beneficiary designation without the knowledge or consent of the original beneficiary or under duress.
Insurance fraud is a serious crime that can result in fines, imprisonment, and other legal penalties. It can also result in the denial of benefits for legitimate claimants and higher premiums for policyholders.
Insurance companies have systems in place to detect and prevent fraud, but it is important for policyholders and beneficiaries to be vigilant and report any suspicious activity or claims. If you suspect fraud with respect to a life insurance claim, you should contact the insurance company immediately and report your concerns. You may also need to contact law enforcement or an attorney who specializes in handling insurance fraud cases.
Little Rock Arkansas Denied Life Insurance Claims Recently Resolved
- Bankers Life COVID-19 denied claim $51,000.00
- Little Rock Arkansas denied life insurance claim $89,000.00
- Freedom denied life insurance claim $58,000.00
- Ohio National pneumonia death claim $41,000.00
- AD&D denied in Little Rock Arkansas $12,000.00
- Kentucky Central coronavirus denial $33,000.00
- AXA delayed life insurance claim $72,000.00
- United Home Life delayed life insurance $85,000.00
- Lincoln Memorial act of war exclusion $25,000.00
- Everyday Life power of attorney change $60,000.00
- Guarantee Security Life exclusions $54,000.00
- National Teachers autoerotic asphyxiation $109,000.00
- Continental Life lapse of policy $10,000.00
- Forethought Life wrong age on application $26,000.00
- National Life oxycontin drug denial won $73,000.00
Contact us today