Life Insurance Lawyer Morgantown West Virginia
Morgantown is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. If you need a life insurance lawyer West Virginia, we are here to help.
Material misrepresentation: If the policyholder was diagnosed with COVID-19 before applying for life insurance but failed to disclose this on the application, the insurance company may deny the claim. This is because a failure to disclose relevant health information is considered a material misrepresentation and can invalidate the policy.
Cause of death exclusion: If the policy includes an exclusion for death resulting from infectious diseases, the insurance company may deny the claim if the policyholder died from COVID-19.
Lapse in premium payments: If the policyholder failed to pay their premiums due to financial difficulties related to COVID-19, the policy may have lapsed, and the insurance company may deny the claim. This scenario is more likely to occur with term life insurance policies that require ongoing premium payments.
Contestability period: If the policyholder died from COVID-19 within the contestability period, which is typically the first two years of the policy, the insurance company may investigate the circumstances of the death to determine if any misrepresentations were made on the application. If the insurance company discovers any misrepresentations, it may deny the claim.
Recent Morgantown West Virginia Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Pacific Life misreprsentation claim $45,000.00
- Midland National COVID 19 death $87,000.00
- American Family sickness exclusion $66,000.00
- Stonebridge beneficiary dispute $79,000.00
- Global Atlantic Life coronavirus death $101,000.00
- Morgantown denied life insurance claim $35,000.00
- Senior Life foreign death issue resolved $59,000.00
- Lumico beneficiary dispute caregiver vs wife $180,000.00
- CNO Financial smoking in medical records $39,000.00
- National Life Group intoxication exclusion $61,000.00
- Knights of Columbus missed payment lapse $50,000.00
- USAble Life material misrepresentation application $10,000.00
- 5Star lapse as missed two payments due to bank $30,000.00
- Morgantown denied ADD claim illegal drugs $150,000.00
- Haven Life heroin drug denial resolved by us $25,000.00
Contact us today