Life Insurance Lawyer Huntington West Virginia
Huntington is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. If you need a life insurance lawyer West Virginia, we are here to help.
Suicide: If the policyholder died by suicide with a gun, the insurance company may deny the claim. Many life insurance policies include a suicide exclusion clause that prevents the insurer from paying out the death benefit if the policyholder dies by suicide within a certain time frame after the policy is issued, typically one or two years. If the policyholder dies by suicide after the exclusion period has expired, the insurance company may still deny the claim if there is evidence that the policyholder intentionally took their own life.
Criminal activity: If the policyholder was engaged in criminal activity at the time of their death, such as committing a robbery with a gun and getting shot by the police or victim, the insurance company may deny the claim. Many life insurance policies exclude coverage for death resulting from criminal activity.
Misrepresentation: If the policyholder misrepresented their ownership or use of a gun on the insurance application, the insurance company may deny the claim. For example, if the policyholder stated on the application that they did not own a gun when in fact they did, and then died as a result of a shooting, the insurance company may deny the claim.
Intentional harm: If the policyholder used a gun to intentionally harm themselves or others, the insurance company may deny the claim. Many life insurance policies exclude coverage for death resulting from intentional acts.
Recent Huntington West Virginia Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- AIG interpleader claim $135,000.00
- Permanent Life COVID death denial $77,000.00
- HSBC illegal drug exclusion resolved $50,000.00
- Huntington WV denied life insurance claim $11,000.00
- Kemper foreign death not accepted $125,000.00
- AEGON coronavirus death denial $101,000.00
- Securian beneficiary dispute $109,000.00
- North American Life exclusions $25,000.00
- Farmers beneficiary dispute $118,000.00
- ADD denial alcohol Huntington WV $53,000.00
- Wilton RE terrorism exclusion $109,000.00
- Chubb Life self-inflicted injury gun $23,000.00
- First United Life lapse missed payment $64,000.00
- iA Financial Life misrepresentation application $16,000.00
Contact us today