Life Insurance Lawyer West Valley City Utah
West Valley is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. If you need a life insurance lawyer Utah, we are here to help.
What are the reasons for denied life insurance claims due to alcohol?
Alcohol consumption can have a significant impact on life insurance claims. If the policyholder dies due to an accident caused by alcohol, such as a drunk driving accident, the insurance company may deny the claim. Additionally, if the policyholder was an alcoholic or had a history of alcohol abuse, the insurance company may have grounds to deny the claim. In some cases, the insurance company may require a medical exam before issuing a policy, and if the exam reveals a history of alcohol abuse or health problems related to alcohol consumption, the policy may be denied or issued with higher premiums. It's important to disclose any alcohol consumption or history of alcohol abuse when applying for life insurance to avoid the risk of denied claims.
What are the reasons for denied life insurance claims due to both legal drugs and illegal drugs?
Life insurance claims can be denied for several reasons related to drug use, both legal and illegal. Here are some common reasons:
- Failure to disclose drug use: Life insurance companies require applicants to disclose any drug use, including prescription medications and illegal drugs. Failure to disclose drug use can result in a claim denial.
- Drug-related health issues: If the cause of death is related to drug use or drug-related health issues, the life insurance claim may be denied. For example, if the insured died of an overdose, the claim may be denied.
- Intentional drug use: If the insured intentionally uses drugs, knowing the risks and potential consequences, the life insurance claim may be denied.
- Drug-related criminal activity: If the insured dies while engaged in illegal drug-related criminal activity, the life insurance claim may be denied.
- Misrepresentation on the application: If the insured provides false information on the application regarding drug use, the life insurance claim may be denied.
It's important to note that every life insurance policy is different, and the terms and conditions of each policy will determine whether or not a claim will be paid out. If you have any questions about your life insurance policy, it's best to contact your insurance agent or company directly.
Recent West Valley City Utah Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- TIAA felony exclusion denial $71,000.00
- MetLife girlfriend interpleader claim $230,000.00
- Guardian misrepresentation claim $139,000.00
- Forresters Financial beneficiary dispute $104,000.00
- Bankers Life sickness exclusion $40,000.00
- Americo Life beneficiary dispute $123,000.00
Contact us today