Life Insurance Lawyer Phoenix Arizona
Phoenix is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. You need a life insurance lawyer Arizona!
With respect to a life insurance beneficiary dispute, what is an interpleader lawsuit?
A life insurance interpleader is a legal proceeding that can be initiated by an insurance company when there is a dispute over the rightful beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
In an interpleader action, the insurance company files a lawsuit against the parties who are claiming to be the rightful beneficiary of the policy. The insurance company then deposits the death benefit with the court and asks the court to decide who is entitled to receive the proceeds.
The court will hear evidence from all parties involved and make a determination on who should receive the death benefit. The insurance company is released from any liability after depositing the death benefit with the court.
Interpleader actions can be useful when there is a dispute over the beneficiary designation or when multiple parties are claiming the death benefit. It allows the insurance company to avoid the risk of paying out the benefit to the wrong party and being subject to a lawsuit from the other party.
Interpleader actions can be complex legal proceedings and it is important to consult with an attorney if you are involved in such a dispute.
Recent Phoenix Arizona Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- Northwestern Mutual suffocation death $72,000.00
- Family Heritage COVID-19 exclusion $46,000.00
- Nassau beneficiary dispute resolved $82,000.00
- Ohio National contestability period $32,900.00
- Principal train accident death $63,300.00
- AD&D claim denied Phoenix Arizona $69,000.00
- Iowa Farm coronavirus exclusion $88,000.00
- John Hancock interpleader $50,000.00
- Oxford Life power of attorney change $61,000.00
- Stonebridge autoerotic asphyxiation $25,000.00
- Unison International Life policy lapse $45,000.00
- American Enterprise Life POA change $29,000.00
- Western World act of war exclusion $11,000.00
- Texas Life chronic illness exclusion $43,000.00
- Physician's Mutual Life lapsed policy $25,000.00
- Occidental Life cancer in medical records $13,000.00
- Sagicor Life delay due to nonpayment $51,000.00
Contact us today