Life Insurance Lawyer Mesa Arizona
Mesa is a great place, however, what is not so great is the high volume of denied life insurance claims here. Our life insurance lawyers will fight the insurance companies to get you the full value of your policy. You need a life insurance lawyer Arizona!
Insurance companies typically have a grace period of 30 to 60 days after the premium due date during which the policy remains in force even if the premium is not paid. If the premium is not paid during the grace period, the policy will lapse and the coverage will terminate.
Some life insurance policies have a provision called "automatic premium loan" that allows the insurance company to pay the premium using the cash value of the policy. If the policy has enough cash value to cover the premium, the policy will not lapse. However, if the policy does not have enough cash value to cover the premium and the automatic premium loan is not activated, the policy may still lapse.
It is important for policyholders to pay their premiums on time to ensure that their life insurance policy remains in force and the death benefit is paid to their beneficiaries in the event of their death. If a policy has lapsed, it may be possible to reinstate the policy by paying the back premiums and satisfying any other conditions set forth by the insurance company. However, the insurance company may require additional underwriting or a new medical exam before reinstating the policy.
Recent Mesa Arizona Denied Life Insurance Claims Resolved
- USAA interpleader case $57,000.00
- Life insurance claim denied Mesa Arizona
- State Farm beneficiary dispute resolved $122,000.00
- First Colony Life COVID-19 denied claim $77,000.00
- Unum parachute accident resolution $93,200.00
- AD&D claim denial Mesa Arizona $84,000.00
- Colonial Penn spouse vs girlfriend $54,000.00
- Humana Life coronavirus denial $30,000.00
- NTA Life act of war exclusion $19,000.00
- Farmers interpleader action $150,000.00
- PHP Life power of attorney change $45,000.00
- State Life chronic illness exclusion $18,000.00
- FEGLI claim denied health issue $128,000.00
- AM Income Life lapse of policy denial $20,000.00
- Savings Bank Life wrong age on application $5,000.00
- Peoples Benefit autoerotic asphyxiation $22,000.00
- OPM Life they lapsed the policy on purpose $30,000.00
- CMFG Life wrong social security number $26,000.00
Contact us today