Many providers tend to work through different companies. This is because many businesses and large scale corporations tend to allow employees to get different life insurance policies under their banner at discounted rates. These are known as group policies, which are usually just bare bones basic policies, and can have added benefits if the employee chooses.
Sun National is an example of a bank and business that provides life insurance policies for their employees. With a great financial backing and a long history of proper management, anyone that is employed by them has access to proper life insurance policies at affordable costs.
But, denials can always occur when the claim comes about, and Sun National denies a lot of claims. Our life insurance law firm has had to handle thousands of denied Sun National life insurance claims, but luckily we have had a 100% success rate resolving them.
Denials occur frequently if steps are not taken to avoid such situations. Compounding on the various problems like cause of death, improper paperwork being filed, or misinformation on the application for the insured or beneficiary, things such as the employer not relaying information properly to the employee can also become a problem.
As such, it is best to always make sure that the proper paperwork has been received and filed. In terms of paperwork, make sure to talk with the insurance company to receive a copy of the policy.
Another thing to do is, at the time of denial, ask for a detailed denial. Many companies may try to short-change you and attempt to just get by saying that it was denied, but they are required to give you a reason. Sun National likes to deny due to alleged misrepresentations on the application, and they like to deny benefits due to exclusions. Some typical exclusions include: alcohol exclusion; felony exclusion; drug exclusion; self-inflicted injury exclusion; suicide exclusion; and more. Beneficiary disputes are common with respect to ex-spouse and spouse and children which turn into interpleader cases if not resolved.
The bottom line is that if you have a delay of more than a couple weeks, get us involved before the claim is denied. If you have been denied, we’ll bypass your claim person and submit a two-hundred page legal brief to the legal department, and we often resolve the claims within hours.
Recent Sun National Life Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- Sun National Life alcohol exclusion denied life claim $110,000.00
- Sun National Life interpleader case $200,500.00
- Sun National Life accidental death claim denied $216,450.00
- Sun National Life denied life insurance claim suicide $164,000.00
- Sun National Life beneficiary dispute spouse $212,000.00
- Sun National Life autoerotic asphyxiation denial $225,500.00
- Sun National Life denied AD&D claim $111,000.00
- Sun National Life beneficiary dispute ex-spouse $307,000.00
- Sun National Life denied AD&D claim $235,000.00
- Sun National Life beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $142,000.00
- Sun National Life prescription drug denied claim $207,500.00
- Sun National Life insurance claim denied suicide $125,000.00
- Sun National Life interpleader claim resolved $210,000.00
- Sun National Life alcohol exclusion denied life claim $203,000.00
- Sun National Life insurance claim felony exclusion $370,000.00
- Sun National Life denied life insurance claim divorce $215,000.00
- Sun National Life denied life insurance claim divorce $205,000.00
- Sun National Life insurance claim denied lapse $101,000.00
- Sun National Life alcohol exclusion denied life claim $114,000.00
- If your Sun National life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.