Relying on the money from a life insurance policy payout, only to have it denied, is never a good situation to find yourself in. Having lost a loved one recently and needing the money to help cover funeral expenses, as well as living beyond the insured’s life, many beneficiaries have found themselves in similar situations. In addition, the process of appealing such a denied claim often rests in the hands of the company that originally denied the claim, leaving little to be confident in. The reality is that the only good option for recourse may be to hire an experienced life insurance law firm to assist you in the matter.
As for Stonebridge Life, it may be harder to come across information on the lesser known insurance provider. Such is the situation with many smaller providers that exist to compete against the big dogs of the insurance world. Whether they are ok competing for a smaller portion of the market, or are simply waiting to be bought out by a bigger company, these providers typically are not as reliable as a larger provider backed with assets and a reputation. This is not to say that a smaller provider, such as Stonebridge Life, is incapable of providing ample coverage, but to say that some may not be as comfortable with relying on a lesser known provider to protect their family after their time has come. Our life insurance law firm has had to resolve countless thousands of delayed and denied Stonebridge life insurance claims over the years, and luckily we have had a 100% success rate.
Stonebridge Life has a long laundry list of reasons for denial their employees scrutinize. They like to claim misrepresentation on the application with respect to health history, one of many exclusions on the policy, or beneficiary disputes. Typical exclusions include: alcohol exclusion; suicide exclusion; drug exclusion; felony exclusion; self-inflicted injury exclusion; and more. Beneficiary disputes between ex-spouse and spouse or children can result in an interpleader.
It is best to get our life insurance claim law firm involved as quickly as possible. Best bet during a delay is to get us involved. If your claim was denied, we’ll bypass the rep and submit a 200 page legal brief to their legal department, and we’ll get you approved within days, sometimes even hours.
Recent Stonebridge Life Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- Stonebridge Life beneficiary dispute spouse $302,000.00
- Stonebridge Life autoerotic asphyxiation denial $145,500.00
- Stonebridge Life denied AD&D claim $101,000.00
- Stonebridge Life beneficiary dispute ex-spouse $205,000.00
- Stonebridge Life denied AD&D claim $135,000.00
- Stonebridge Life beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $132,000.00
- Stonebridge Life prescription drug denied claim $201,500.00
- Stonebridge Life insurance claim denied suicide $135,000.00
- Stonebridge Life interpleader claim resolved $310,000.00
- Stonebridge Life alcohol exclusion denied life claim $313,000.00
- Stonebridge Life insurance claim felony exclusion $350,000.00
- Stonebridge Life denied life insurance claim divorce $115,000.00
- Stonebridge Life denied life insurance claim divorce $105,000.00
- Stonebridge Life insurance claim denied lapse $107,000.00
- Stonebridge Life alcohol exclusion denied life claim $124,000.00
- If your Stonebridge life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.