Although rebranded and with a new coat of paint, Securian Financial is still the same Minnesota Life as before. Having helped and served people and customers alike for over 140 years, Securian Financial will always work to help secure insurance that is right and proper for you.
With the rebranding, you may think that their policies and ideals have changed, but that is not the case. Their core values, as well as their company structure, all have remained the same. They work to help your family, for your family, and have been doing so since 1880.
They do this by providing you with benefits and coverages when talking about insurance, investments, and retirement ideas for the future. Things such as figuring out if you will have a large retirement fund, or if you can start putting money into an investment fund for your future generations, are all considered through Securian Financial.
They also help you when attempting to find the right Life Insurance policies that fit your needs. For example, they will help you tailor your policy directly to fit your needs. If you work with cars, or travel often, they can help you get coverage in case of a roadside accident. They can help to cover you even if you end up dying a fair bit earlier than expected, and can help to work with you even if you have a few previous diagnoses and conditions.
Unfortunately, the courtesy does not just extend to those that make a claim on a life insurance policy. If you are attempting to make a claim for life insurance benefits, be mindful that they have a long checklist of reasons for denial. From an alleged misrepresentation on the application to beneficiary dispute to exclusion, you may have a tough time getting the benefits to which you are entitled. A few exclusions from their long laundry list include: alcohol exclusion; drug exclusion; self-inflicted injury exclusion; felony exclusion; and many many more. Beneficiary disputes can arise among an ex-spouse and a spouse or children, and an interpleader can be filed. Our life insurance lawyers have handled thousands of Securian Financial life insurance claims, and we have been 100% successful.
Recent Securian Financial Life Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- Securian Financial Life denied life insurance claim divorce $275,000.00
- Securian Financial Life insurance claim denied lapse $251,000.00
- Securian Financial Life alcohol exclusion denied life claim $214,000.00
- Securian Financial Life interpleader case $206,500.00
- Securian Financial Life accidental death claim denied $317,150.00
- Securian Financial Life denied life insurance claim suicide $144,000.00
- Securian Financial Life beneficiary dispute spouse $232,000.00
- Securian Financial Life autoerotic asphyxiation denial $252,500.00
- Securian Financial Life denied AD&D claim $126,000.00
- Securian Financial Life beneficiary dispute ex-spouse $207,000.00
- Securian Financial Life denied AD&D claim $135,000.00
- Securian Financial Life beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $172,000.00
- Securian Financial Life prescription drug denied claim $203,500.00
- Securian Financial Life insurance claim denied suicide $225,000.00
- Securian Financial Life interpleader claim resolved $200,000.00
- Securian Financial Life alcohol exclusion denied life claim $73,000.00
- Securian Financial Life insurance claim felony exclusion $310,000.00
- Securian Financial Life denied life insurance claim divorce $115,000.00
If your Securian Financial life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.