There are many different insurance companies that offer life insurance. They can help you get a policy for your own individual concerns, as well as through your company to help reduce the premium payments that you may have to make. All of these different insurance groups help to manage and safeguard your family in the event that you pass on.
Reliance Standard has many products. They specialize in finding proper employee benefit solutions to help those that may be disabled and are on a fixed income, as well as those that may be a bit older than the normal working class. They provide life insurance policies for everyone. This can even include turning a life insurance policy over into a retirement plan. Whether it is a group life insurance term plan, or a permanent individual life insurance plan, they can all be managed under Reliance Standard. They have been working for quite a few decades, and have been building up a proper clientele base, as well as loyal and satisfied customers.
But, even with the best of them, you can run into problems like denied life insurance claims. These denials can sprout up from a number of different things, including an alleged misrepresentation on the application, or the cause of death not being covered by the contract itself. There are almost countless exclusions that can be the basis for denial such as: suicide exclusion; self-inflicted injury exclusion; alcohol exclusion; drug exclusion; felony exclusion; and more. Disputes between ex-spouses and spouses as well as children can cause an interpleader to be filed.
Luckily, our life insurance lawyers have had a 100% success rate in resolving the thousands of delayed and denied Reliance Standard life insurance claims over the years. It is better to bring us aboard during the delay before the denial. However, if the claim is denied, we’ll bypass the claims person and submit a 200 page brief to the legal department, and we can get denied claims resolved in days, sometimes hours.
Recent Reliance Standard Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- Reliance Standard prescription drug denied claim $208,600.00
- Reliance Standard insurance claim denied suicide $226,300.00
- Reliance Standard interpleader claim resolved $201,000.00
- Reliance Standard alcohol exclusion denied life claim $208,000.00
- Reliance Standard insurance claim felony exclusion $253,000.00
- Reliance Standard denied life insurance claim divorce $102,000.00
- Reliance Standard denied life insurance claim divorce $105,000.00
- Reliance Standard insurance claim denied lapse $253,000.00
- Reliance Standard alcohol exclusion denied life claim $231,000.00
- Reliance Standard beneficiary dispute spouse $264000.00
- Reliance Standard autoerotic asphyxiation denial $225,700.00
- Reliance Standard denied AD&D claim $103,000.00
- Reliance Standard life beneficiary dispute ex-spouse $102,000.00
- Reliance Standard denied AD&D claim $208,100.00
- Reliance Standard beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $114,000.00
If your Reliance Standard life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.