Insurance policies come in various sizes and cover a wide variety of incidents. Some customers are seeking out a work policy, while others may simply be looking for a private policy to provide for their loved ones upon their passing in the form of a standard life insurance policy. While Prudential Financial offers coverage for all types of scenarios, consumers seeking life insurance provider options should understand the approach to denied life insurance claims that Prudential takes. For starters, some company history often helps paint a picture of the provider for potential customers.
Some customers value name brands and legacy, which is exactly what you would get if you choose to work with Prudential Financial for your life insurance needs. For starters, Prudential Financial has been offering insurance coverage to consumers since the mid-to-late 1800s. Additionally, Prudential Financial has operations worldwide and provides a variety of financial services and financial products. With trillions of dollars in life insurance coverage currently outstanding, one can see that many other consumers have already chosen and trust the Prudential Financial brand. All this considered, it would be hard to argue that Prudential is not an insurance provider that is capable of meeting one’s every need on the coverage front.
However, one might argue that the long-standing success and size of Prudential Financial may also offer some insight as to how they handle their life insurance claims. There is no way an insurance provider grows with financial success in the manner that Prudential Financial has by payout out on all of their insurance policies. Simply put, Prudential Financial is in the business of making money on their policies, similar to every other insurance provider out there. While Prudential Financial may be able to offer essentially every financial tool need that a consumer might be looking for, they do not do so without their own financial interests in mind. They have a long checklist for denying claims. Our life insurance law firm has had to resolve tens of thousands of delayed and denied Prudential life insurance claims over the years, and luckily our success rate has been 100%.
If a beneficiary to a life insurance policy goes to file a claim and if there is any reason Prudential can deny it, they will likely do so.. While they may not do so with poor intentions, Prudential will make money where they can.
Prudential denies claims for almost a countless number of exclusions. These exclusions include: alcohol exclusion; drug exclusion; self-inflicted injury exclusion; suicide exclusion; felony exclusion; and many more. The benefits may not be paid out if there is a dispute between ex-spouse and spouse or children, and an interpleader may be filed. Our life insurance lawyers can resolve any dispute.
Recent Prudential Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- Prudential interpleader claim resolved $301,000.00
- Prudential alcohol exclusion denied life claim $504,000.00
- Prudential insurance claim felony exclusion $313,000.00
- Prudential denied life insurance claim divorce $304,000.00
- Prudential denied life insurance claim divorce $332,000.00
- Prudential insurance claim denied lapse $351,000.00
- Prudential alcohol exclusion denied life claim $539,000.00
- Prudential beneficiary dispute spouse $364000.00
- Prudential autoerotic asphyxiation denial $225,200.00
- Prudential denied AD&D claim $109,000.00
- Prudential life beneficiary dispute ex-spouse $202,000.00
- Prudential denied AD&D claim $307,200.00
- Prudential beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $113,000.00
- Prudential prescription drug denied claim $308,400.00
- Prudential insurance claim denied suicide $326,200.00
If your Prudential life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.