Pioneer Security Life Insurance Company has been around for quite some time. Having been started in 1910, they have been working hard ever since to create and produce almost countless products and plans for their customers. They have an overall A Excellent from A.M. Best Rating, and are a part of the Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc., however, our life insurance law firm has had to resolve thousands of delayed and denied Pioneer Security claims over the years, and luckily, with a 100% rate of success.
Denials can come about by a number of different reasons. The most notable are cause of death, and incorrect application information. Cause of death denials tend to have to deal with a very specific type of life insurance, which deals with cases of death where it was accidental. Things like car accidents, plane crashes, and others can be considered under these. But, the contracts will generally have a strong clause stating that the cause of death must be completely accidental on the side of the insured.
Falsified information has to deal with information that is left off of the application, as well as seemingly forgotten. Things like leaving off previous medical conditions as well as emergency room visits.
Many Pioneer Security life insurance claim denials are due to exclusions on the policy such as: suicide exclusion; self-inflicted injury exclusion; felony exclusion; drug exclusion; and alcohol exclusion. Denials can be due to disputes between ex-spouse and spouse or children which can result in an interpleader.
Recent Pioneer Security Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- Pioneer Security insurance claim felony exclusion $311,000.00
- Pioneer Security denied life insurance claim divorce $104,000.00
- Pioneer Security denied life insurance claim divorce $143,000.00
- Pioneer Security insurance claim denied lapse $221,000.00
- Pioneer Security alcohol exclusion denied life claim $132,000.00
- Pioneer Security beneficiary dispute spouse $234000.00
- Pioneer Security autoerotic asphyxiation denial $225,300.00
- Pioneer Security denied AD&D claim $219,000.00
- Pioneer Security life beneficiary dispute ex-spouse $212,000.00
- Pioneer Security denied AD&D claim $307,400.00
- Pioneer Security beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $163,000.00
- Pioneer Security prescription drug denied claim $308,100.00
- Pioneer Security insurance claim denied suicide $226,2900.00
- Pioneer Security insurance claim denied suicide $205,500.00
- Pioneer Security interpleader claim resolved $201,700.00
- Pioneer Security alcohol exclusion denied life claim $214,000.00
If your Pioneer Security life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.