Being denied for a life insurance claim by Northwestern Mutual can be brutal. When you attempt to file for a claim, it is usually due to some sort of tragedy. Whether this be something along the lines of a severe injury or dismemberment, or if you are having to deal with the unexpected loss of a close member of your family, it all is pretty much the same. No one wishes to have to deal with a denied life insurance claim when they are also having to deal with a death.
Because of this, it is important to understand why a denial can come about. Denials can come from multiple areas. Things such as cause of death, time of death, and beneficiary information can all be causes, if they are not managed properly. For instance, if the deceased is found to have been using large amounts of illegal substances, there may be a clause that states that the insured must not be under the influence on time of death.
Exclusions that are common reasons for denial include: felony exclusion; suicide exclusion; self-inflicted injury exclusion; drug exclusion; and alcohol exclusion. Disputes may arise between an ex-spouse and spouse or children which result in an interpleader.
Our life insurance lawyers have resolved thousands of Northwestern Mutual life insurance claims over the past decades, and luckily our success rate has been 100%. If your claim is being delayed, it is best to have our life insurance law firm get involved before the denial. If your claim was denied, we will bypass the claims person and submit a 200 page legal bried to the legal department, and get the claim approved and paid within hours or days.
Recent Northwestern Mutual Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- Northwestern Mutual insurance claim felony exclusion $211,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual denied life insurance claim divorce $204,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual denied life insurance claim divorce $343,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual insurance claim denied lapse $311,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual alcohol exclusion denied life claim $235,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual beneficiary dispute spouse $202,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual autoerotic asphyxiation denial $125,600.00
- Northwestern Mutual denied AD&D claim $319,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual life beneficiary dispute ex-spouse $312,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual denied AD&D claim $201,400.00
- Northwestern Mutual beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $153,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual prescription drug denied claim $208,500.00
- Northwestern Mutual insurance claim denied suicide $227,200.00
- Northwestern Mutual insurance claim denied suicide $305,500.00
- Northwestern Mutual interpleader claim resolved $307,200.00
- Northwestern Mutual alcohol exclusion denied life claim $314,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual insurance claim felony exclusion $371,000.00
- Northwestern Mutual denied life insurance claim divorce $244,000.00
If your Northwestern Mutual life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.