MetLife is one of the more well-known insurance companies.. Having insured millions of people, they will cover you to ensure that every aspect of your life, is properly insured. From home, to automobile coverage, and even to disabilities coverage or dental work, and life insurance, MetLife covers it all. They offer both short-term, long-term, and permanent life insurance policies. Although these all seem pretty much the same, the benefits that MetLife can offer differ in scale. With term insurances, MetLife can help you decide what to get covered for that specific time frame. Whether it be accidents on the job, or accidents in general, they can help tailor these policies to fit your needs.
If you wish to put in a claim at any time, they have close to 24-7 claim services, for every day of the year. They strive to cover any and all situations, and even reward those that do well. This is more prominent for those that are good drivers or good homeowners. However, in the event of an accident or unfortunate death, they are notorious for denying life insurance claims, as they don’t make millions of dollars and have their names splattered across high rise buildings because they pay out every legitimate claim.
MetLife has a long checklist of reasons for denying your claim. Again, they don’t make millions paying out claims, only denying them. Common reasons for denial include alleged misrepresentations on the life insurance application and incorrect information. Almost countless exclusions exist such as: drug exclusion; alcohol exclusion; felony exclusion; self-inflicted injury exclusion; suicide exclusion and more. Claims are denied also due to beneficiary disputes between spouses, ex-spouses, children and parents. Interpleader cases arise due to these disputes. Luckily, our life insurance lawyers have resolved tens of thousands of delayed and denied MetLife life insurance claims over the years, and with a 100% success rate.
Recent MetLife Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- MetLife beneficiary dispute ex-spouse $512,000.00
- MetLife denied AD&D claim $109,400.00
- MetLife beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $133,000.00
- MetLife prescription drug denied claim $201,800.00
- MetLife insurance claim denied suicide $307,100.00
- MetLife insurance claim denied suicide $305,500.00
- MetLife interpleader claim resolved $147,500.00
- MetLife alcohol exclusion denied life claim $263,000.00
- MetLife insurance claim felony exclusion $211,000.00
- MetLife denied life insurance claim divorce $224,000.00
- MetLife insurance denied AD&D claim $529,000.00
- MetLife beneficiary dispute ex-spouse $315,000.00
- MetLife denied AD&D claim $301,900.00
- MetLife beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $153,000.00
- MetLife prescription drug denied claim $103,500.00
- MetLife insurance claim denied suicide $325,300.00
- MetLifeinsurance claim denied suicide $505,500.00
If your MetLife life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.