No matter who you are, or what you do for a living, providing for your family is something that everyone wants to do. If you ever plan to start a family, it is important that you have plans in place that will keep them safe in the event that something unfortunate occurs.
Not many people think to plan for death. This can be extremely difficult to think about, since no one wishes that they or someone else would die. But, this may be a safety option that you may want to look into, especially if your family is relying on you for income and money.
Because this can be a comforting thing to have and leave to your family, it is best to ensure that you do not receive any type of denial on the life insurance claim for benefits that may be made. To do this, it is first important to make sure that your beneficiaries are up to date on the fact that they are the beneficiaries listed on your policy. You should obtain a copy of the policy to make sure that the information is correct, and that any health history is omitted.
If a denial is issued on the claim that you, the beneficiary, have made, then it is best to get in contact with an experienced life insurance lawyer or life insurance claim attorney. An attorney can help to ensure that you get the life insurance benefits to which you are entitled.
Life insurance denials from Colonial Life may be due to suicide exclusion, or drug and alcohol exclusions. Our life insurance law firm has resolved thousands of Colonial Life insurance claims, and will ensure that you get the full policy amount.
Colonial Life Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- Colonial Life accidental death claim denied $215,000.00
- Colonial Life denied life insurance claim suicide $101,450.00
- Colonial Life beneficiary dispute spouse $140,000.00
- Colonial Life autoerotic asphyxiation denial $235,000.00
- Colonial Life denied AD&D claim $215,000.00
- Colonial Life denied life insurance claim suicide $205,440.00
- Colonial Life beneficiary dispute spouse $155,000.00
- Colonial Life autoerotic asphyxiation denial $305,000.00
- Colonial Life denied AD&D claim $230,000.00
- Colonial Life interpleader case $340,000.00
- Colonial Life accidental death claim denied $300,350.00
- Colonial Life denied life insurance claim suicide $110,000.00
- Colonial Life beneficiary dispute spouse $107,000.00
- Colonial Life autoerotic asphyxiation denial $112,240.55
- Colonial Life denied AD&D claim $312,232.00
- Colonial Life beneficiary dispute ex-spouse $250,000.00
- Colonial Life denied AD&D claim $400,000.00
- Colonial Life beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $250,000.00
- Colonial Life prescription drug denied claim $109,280.66
- Colonial Life insurance claim denied suicide $235,000.00
If your Colonial Life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.