Life insurance is a shining savior to many that are going through difficult times. With many different factors having to be considered, dealing with the stress of a possible accident taking one’s life can leave a mountain of worry on one’s shoulders. If the person has multiple members in their family, such as children and a spouse, their death could easily spell the decline of a safe and affordable living for the family left behind.
Because of this, making sure that the life insurance policy is active and constantly protecting the insured is an extreme priority. Things such as making sure all the paperwork is in order, and the policy has not lapsed is important. Bankers Life doesn’t make money paying out claims, and they have a long checklist of denial reasons such as exclusions for suicide, alcohol and drugs.
When any of these guidelines are not followed properly, a problem can occur in the form of a denial when the claim is made. A claim can be made by a beneficiary of the life insurance policy for the insurance payout, thus allowing them to continue living at a somewhat normal pace. This is especially true for those that were leaning on the insured person to provide for them. When a denial occurs, however, it means that the claim was not approved, and the money will not be sent to you. As you can expect, this can be devastating for those that are just attempting to move on with their lives.
Thankfully, there are some steps that make this quite a bit easier. For one, retaining all information, both paperwork and regular information, can help immensely when attempting to appeal and challenge the denial. This includes such documentation as the entirety of the policy contract, the detailed reason for the denial, and death reports, if you are dealing with an AD&D case.
Some insurance companies may be a bit of a pain, and not want to give you the information. Our life insurance claim lawyers are here to resolve your claim. We have resolved tens of thousands of claims over the years, and we have an almost perfect success record.
Recent Bankers Life Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- Bankers Life beneficiary dispute ex-spouse $150,000.00
- Bankers Life denied AD&D claim $300,000.00
- Bankers Life beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $250,000.00
- Bankers Life prescription drug denied claim $105,350.00
- Bankers Life insurance claim denied suicide $45,469.33
- Bankers Life alcohol exclusion denied life claim $100,000.00
- Bankers Life insurance claim felony exclusion $1026,677.50
- Bankers Life denied life insurance claim divorce $150,000.00
- Bankers Life insurance claim denied lapse $300,000.00
- Bankers Life accidental death claim denied $300,000.00
- Bankers Life denied life insurance claim suicide $212,500.00
- Bankers Life autoerotic asphyxiation denial $103,000.00
If your Bankers Life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.