Insurance of any kind can be a bit complicated. The rules and guidelines that are placed on the policy can be extensive. Things such as the cause of death and the time of death can all be taken into consideration, which can be downright frustrating to deal with. As you are dealing and taking care of the grieving period of a close family member’s death, the last thing you would want to hear is that your life insurance claim has been denied over petty things.
This is because the process of the life insurance claim can be extremely difficult to navigate. First off, the life insurance claim procedure can be difficult to even implement. The one that is wishing to get life insurance benefits must fill out a few applications and documents, and send countless medical records.
Aviva has a checklist of reasons to deny claims, and they don’t make huge profits paying out claims. Generally, the insurance company will give you a reason for the denial, but it may not be very in depth. As such, requesting for a detailed reason can help you gain clarity in what is going on. From there, it is best to talk with a life insurance lawyer or life insurance claim attorney to figure out if you have a case for an appeal or not.
Thankfully, many of these hardships can be averted if the insurance beneficiary retains us early in the process. Aviva Life insurance claims denials can typically be easily overcome by our life insurance claim lawyers.
Recent Aviva Life Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- Aviva Life alcohol exclusion denied life claim $300,000.00
- Aviva Life insurance claim felony exclusion $202,453.19
- Aviva Life denied life insurance claim divorce $61,433.41
- Aviva Life insurance claim denied lapse $100,000.00
- Aviva Life accidental death claim denied $100,000.00
- Aviva Life denied life insurance claim suicide $105,349.22
- Aviva Life autoerotic asphyxiation denial $100,000.00
- Aviva Life denied AD&D claim $200,000.00
- Aviva Life beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $50,000.00
- Aviva Life prescription drug denied claim $303,500.00
- Aviva Life insurance claim denied suicide $33,100.00
If your Aviva life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.