Getting a life insurance policy can be a big deal. Stepping into the world can be extremely scary if you are not protected, and having life insurance can garner a sense of safety. This is especially true if you are the bread winner for your family, and need to make sure that you can provide for them after your death. No one is able to predict when you will die, or when a tragedy will strike.
This is also true if you are the beneficiary of a policy. When you are the beneficiary, it means that you will be receiving the benefits after one passes away and has a policy on their life. Although this may seem slightly heartless, it is important to know that the policy was put into place because the insured member wished for you to be provided for.
As such, it is important that you know how to deal with a problem in the case that your life insurance claim is denied. Denials can happen for many different reasons. For one, something such as incorrect information can be a cause. If the insured party does not put down the proper information, it can be a reason for denial. Things such as misrepresentation of health history, to exclusions such as suicide, alcohol and drugs can lead to life insurance denials.
Another reason for a delay or denial can be how quickly the insured party dies after the policy and insurance is effective. This is usually within a two year constestability period, and, as such, many policies are delayed and denied due to how quickly one may die. They will always investigate, searching for any possible reason to deny the claim, as they don’t make millions paying out all the claims.
As such, it is always recommended to go through a proper life insurance attorney or life insurance claim lawyer, so that you know if you have a case or not.
Recent American Fidelity Life Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- American Fidelity accidental death claim denied $300,000.00
- American Fidelity denied life insurance claim suicide $201,289.21
- American Fidelity autoerotic asphyxiation denial $300,000.00
- American Fidelity denied AD&D claim $303,548.19
- American Fidelity beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $100,000.00
- American Fidelity life prescription drug denied claim $302,954.14
- American Fidelity life insurance claim denied suicide $100,000.00
- American Fidelity alcohol exclusion denied life claim $82,416.00
- American Fidelity life insurance claim felony exclusion $300,000.00
- American Fidelity denied life insurance claim divorce $54,823.25
- American Fidelity life insurance claim denied lapse $104,280.45
If your American Fidelity life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.