Amalgamated Life is an insurance company that has been around for many years. With over 7 decades of experience, they have helped many people to become safer and well-off in times of need. They offer competitively-priced insurance policies, have a good customer rating, and look to help many different organizations create and benefit from being properly covered. They work with groups such as Taft-Hartley, and other private and public companies, which has consistently given them an A rating from A.M. Best Company. However, the company does deny many claims, and our life insurance law firm has had to resolve thousands of delayed and denied claims.
They do great work when dealing with such things as life insurance policies and claims. Many people that buy life insurance and wish to keep using the policies do not fully understand what they are getting into. When dealing with a life insurance policy, there are many different situations and stipulations that must be followed by the insured, to ensure that the policy can stay in effect. For instance, when someone attempts to get insured, they have to pass many physical examinations.
During the entire period of the insurance coverage, stipulations such as updating the company on health issues, or constant payment plans, must be met, or else the coverage can fall through. When this occurs, many companies may not notify an insured customer of the dropped coverage, leaving the customer completely uninsured in case dangerous situations occur. As such, it is important to follow these stipulations.
This is especially true when dealing with such things as denied life insurance claims. For the beneficiary that is listed on any policy, having your claim denied can mean the difference between being able to get through the next few years, or possibly having to sell everything and start all over again. This difference hurts everyone, and can seem like a complete uphill battle. Reasons for life insurance claim denials can vary, from simple things like incorrect information on the policy contract, to exclusions on the policy
Unfortunately, Amalgamated Life doesn’t pay every claim. They don’t make millions paying out all the policies. Instead, they have a checklist of reasons for denial that they go through.
Recent Amalgamated Life Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- Amalgamated Life prescription drug denied claim $106,428.10
- Amalgamated Life life insurance claim denied suicide $205,477.29
- Amalgamated Life alcohol exclusion denied life claim $107,950.00
- Amalgamated Life life insurance claim felony exclusion $243,250.00
- Amalgamated Life denied life insurance claim divorce $309,438.90
- Amalgamated Life life insurance claim denied lapse $101,431.67
- Amalgamated Life accidental death claim denied $300,000.00
- Amalgamated Life denied life insurance claim suicide $103,749.30
- Amalgamated Life autoerotic asphyxiation denial $300,000
- Amalgamated Life denied AD&D claim $105,332.91
- Amalgamated Life beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $308,285.00
If your Amalgamated Life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.