The process for life insurance claims can be complex, and it can be downright painful to work through. When dealing with certain types of companies, the issue of having to make sure that you follow all the proper proceedings and rules laid out by the company can be tedious. If even one rule is not followed, the entirety of the claim can be dismissed if the insurance company wishes.
This is because the process for life insurance claims can be quite difficult. These start at the policy held by the insured at first. From the starting point, the insured must follow and keep track of all the rules assigned to them. These can be such things as stay in somewhat good health, naming a beneficiary, and not getting into any type of drugs, or illegal substances.
If the insured member follows these rules, then they can be sure to keep their insurance throughout their days. But, another problem might come up when attempting to file for the claim. When a beneficiary attempts to file for a claim, they must file it following the insured member’s death. This comes at a difficult time, as many beneficiaries are in the process of mourning. The last thing they want to hear is that their life insurance claim has been denied.
But, that is a reality for many people. A denial can come from just about anything. A simple one is that the beneficiary’s policy had actually not been approved by the company, as to which the insured was never informed. Another reason can easily be that the cause of death of the recently deceased is under question, resulting in a denial by the insurance company. Thankfully, many of these problems and denials can be challenged and dealt with in an efficient manner if you talk with a life insurance lawyer or denied life insurance claim attorney to get things straightened out.
This can be extremely difficult, especially when the life insurance policy had been put through a company insurance group. Due to how layered the insurance is to ensure no one is able to abuse the processes, the steps to get a claim approved are much stricter. Unfortunately, A.C. Newman is notorious for denying life insurance claims.
If your A.C. Newman life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.
Recent A.C. Newman Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- A.C. Newman denied life insurance claim suicide $312,378.92
- A.C. Newman autoerotic asphyxiation denial $104,083,221.48
- A.C. Newman denied AD&D claim $253,841.55
- A.C. Newman beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $51,284.29
- A.C. Newman prescription drug denied claim $60,000.00
- A.C. Newman life insurance claim denied suicide $102,447.38
- A.C. Newman alcohol exclusion denied life claim $306,441.10
- A.C. Newman life insurance claim felony exclusion $105,750.00
- A.C. Newman denied life insurance claim divorce $50,000.00
- A.C. Newman life insurance claim denied lapse $203,299.32
- A.C. Newman accidental death claim denied $307,369.17
Contact us to get your denied life insurance claim paid. Don't let the insurance company keep your money.