Life Insurance can be a very tricky business. For those of you who wish to get life insurance policies, it can be a safety net for those that you may leave behind. This is especially good for those that are the breadwinners who have people relying on them to bring home a steady income.
With life insurance policies, many do not understand what they are signing up for, or what the contract covers as an insurance. With life insurance, the person covered will be covered in incidents of deaths, both accidental if AD&D or under special circumstances. This depends heavily on what kind of contract that you are granted. These come in many different forms, and will greatly affect whether or not your beneficiaries are able to make a successful claim or not.
Just a few of the policies that can vary heavily are the general life policies, which can be quite expensive, as well as the accidental death and dismemberment policies, which only cover a specific point of death. The general policy will be much more expensive. With the accidental death and dismemberment policies, they may only cover accidental deaths in vehicular or pedestrian accidents, at a substantially lower cost.
No matter what, though, dealing with such claims can be tricky. When those that are trying to deal with the hardships and harsh reality of losing a loved one, dealing with financial and legal paperwork is the last thing on many people’s minds. But, it can happen when a denial comes back from the insurance company, letting you know in no poor manner that your claim request has been denied. All can seem lost at this point.
This does not mean that the denial cannot be reversed. This is especially true with Citizens Life as they deny many claims that shouldn’t be denied. Our life insurance claim attorneys have resolved thousands of Citizens life insurance claims, and we have obtained the full amount of the policies for all our clients.
Citizens Life Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- Citizens Life denied life insurance claim suicide $303,140.00
- Citizens Life beneficiary dispute spouse $153,000.00
- Citizens Life autoerotic asphyxiation denial $104,000.00
- Citizens Life denied AD&D claim $310,000.00
- Citizens Life interpleader case $270,000.00
- Citizens Life accidental death claim denied $205,750.00
- Citizens Life denied life insurance claim suicide $320,000.00
- Citizens Life beneficiary dispute spouse $145,000.00
- Citizens Life autoerotic asphyxiation denial $113,447.23
- Citizens Life denied AD&D claim $207,328.00
- Citizens Life beneficiary dispute ex-spouse $350,000.00
- Citizens Life denied AD&D claim $500,000.00
- Citizens Life beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $350,000.00
- Citizens Life prescription drug denied claim $114,190.65
- Citizens Life insurance claim denied suicide $325,000.00
- Citizens Life alcohol exclusion denied life claim $142,000.00
- Citizens Life insurance claim felony exclusion $207,991.00
- Citizens Life denied life insurance claim divorce $210,000.00
- Citizens Life insurance claim denied lapse $290,000.00
- Citizens Life accidental death claim denied $312,000.00
- Citizens Life denied life insurance claim suicide $201,230.00
- Citizens Life beneficiary dispute spouse $250,000.00
- Citizens Life autoerotic asphyxiation denial $105,000.00
- Citizens Life denied AD&D claim $311,000.00
If your Citizens Life insurance claim was denied, our life insurance lawyers will fight hard to get you the full amount of the policy.