There is no telling when you may fall prey to the dangers of the world. From vehicular accidents, to workplace accidents, death and danger can be around any corner. These risks can put you, as well as anyone relying on you for a steady income, at a drastic loss if you were to pass away at a sudden time.
Because of this, you may be considering a life insurance policy. These life insurance policies can be very beneficial, as they do help to cover your immediate family, or anyone that you place as the direct beneficiaries. It can help to cover things such as funeral costs, debts and bills left afterwards, or coverage for your family that may need a few years to recuperate after the loss.
But, some insurance companies can be extremely difficult. This can be due to the number of stipulations and limitations that are imposed on the contracts and policies. Just a few of these reasons can include the accident not being “accidental”, the time of death being called into question, or even that the reason for death is not covered under the policy. All of these can make it extremely difficult for the beneficiaries to collect on the money that you so preciously took care of for them.
American Amicable is a Texas based Insurance company with a long line of history. Going back to 1910, American Amicable of a strong history, helping those in need of keeping their loved ones safe. They have been rated A Excellent by A.M. Best, and work on the same level, if not better, as some other groups, such as Pioneer Security, Occidental Life Insurance Company of North Carolina, and American Life Insurance Company. However, our life insurance law firm has had to resolve thousands of delayed and denied life insurance claims that were denied by American Amicable.
The folks at American Amicable have a checklist of possible reasons to deny claims. As such, we are here to work for you, to make sure that you get every dollar to which you are entitled.
Recent American Amicable Life Denied Life Insurance Claims Paid
- American Amicable denied AD&D claim $306,000.00
- American Amicable beneficiary dispute by ex-spouse $202,500.00
- American Amicable life prescription drug denied claim $104,279.22
- American Amicable life insurance claim denied suicide $301,800.32
- American Amicable alcohol exclusion denied life claim $245,955.10
- American Amicable life insurance claim felony exclusion $102,435.00
- American Amicable denied life insurance claim divorce $102,579.00
- American Amicable life insurance claim denied lapse $301,811.36
- American Amicable accidental death claim denied $100,000.00
- American Amicable denied life insurance claim suicide $203,521.33
- American Amicable autoerotic asphyxiation denial $100,000.00